Part 12 : Bryce in the act

The night, 8:15. still October 12th

Well frick, Bryce is coming back for REVENGE. i just realized when i was writing this i got get it BIG trouble when i put the journal for cash when i grow up, because 1 - i have caused an ENTIRE school to get set on fire because of an spell which i cant believe i am saying this but...might make kids who read this do the same thing. ( yes, i am basically saying something MOM would say )  and second, i stole something from somebody else with manny so i guess i wouldn't be putting this on cash when i become big and famous....idk why i am even writing in this journal mom could come and read the thing! i guess i am just doing this because i am addicted to writing journals ( i have like, 16 of them!  actually 17 if were talking about this journal too ) thinking about it...this could be the reason manny found out my secrect! no it cants be, hes just an child, when since he learned to read? anyway when was i? oh yeah, bryce.

I had no choice but to lie, i replied with- 

" grandma's coming for dinner, you cant come to the house then! "

i thought that was it, until i got an other message of him-

" you think you fooled me? i am an expert in lying fool, i WILL get revenge! "

yeah, i should have expected this. now i had actually invite grandma but she needs to come before bryce comes which might be an problem.....i invited her and she accepted! i knew chirag was coming so i had an plan. i called up rowley and chirag to bring back fregley ( which we left in the haunted treehouse of doom ) so he could make bryce ran away because well hes that disgusting nobody wants to be would him. if they didnt find him they could just distract bryce. an other reason i wanted grandma for dinner is because i realized mom would question why wasn't rodrick here so with grandma she doesn't have the time to ask an teenage who thinks they must drop out of school isnt in their house, grandma came and it was ALL going perfectly but then i heard discord notifications and they were from ROWLEY AND CHIRAG. i was gonna look at them but the WIFI got dis-connected and guess who showed up?

Bryce.

He was surprised that grandma is actually here, so he was gonna leave until mom said this-

" Come here, greg's friend! "

So mom mistook Bryce as a friend, honesty i am glad we aint because i would have been hes SERVENT but Bryce just took a chair and starting eating the lasagna. everybody completed the lasagna ( unsurprisingly except for manny because he just trashed it on the toliet and susan didnt care alongside grandma ) so grandma was about to leave so i thought that's it until i found that EVERYBODY'S leaving.

Mom is coming with grandma in bingo alongside Manny becomes they cant keep him alone, Frank is going to his civil war figure club and Bryce is coming to an HUGE party, luckily his party is starting in 11:36 and its 10:15 right now so he still had time. me and Bryce got project turbo and started playing, we were chatting about stuff and i tried to make him more cool saying that i will give him project turbo but with an twist too...

" so your giving project turbo after we complete it, and we will NEVER talk about it again, alright? "

" well... "

" well what greg? "

" i want to go to the party "

yes, i want to go to a party that has older kids with it alongside BRYCE in it. you can call me an wimp or whatever but i am DIFFRENTLY going to the party, i waited for Bryce's respond and he said he needs to get something and he will come back. he left the room so i sat there, i had nothing but then i realized he was acting a little sus and i realized that he could have got out of the house and told everybody i stole from him. rowley and chirag would NOT approve my actions and leave me alone so i went to see whats happening and i saw something even MORE confusing, he was talking in the phone with somebody else...

" Yeah hes still in the house, drop out in 12 semester street "

who is he talking too? when he ended the call i jumped into him and starting question-

" WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO? "

" ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSNISS! "

i eventually i tied him up and hid him in the basement, managed to find an wig that looked similar to bryce's hair and you never guess who was there.

it was alex aruda

despite him being very smart, he fell for my disguise.  he said where greg is so i lied to her saying that he escaped but i forgot the plan for i asked her what is it, now i can finally now what's bryce being planning to with alex! he offered me to go to his laboratory and it had so many machines! it was actually a pretty fun tour but then she showed me his computer. she have realized that fictional characters have been found in planview but everybody who saw it thinks their in denial or something, she then shows every body who has been captured and it looks like we captured a lot of them! and apparently i am the biggest suspect according to alex so he and bryce is deciding to CAPTURE ME. when he wasn't looking i activated self destruct and managed to escape while alex couldn't make it....i stole one of his machines that locates stuff and it was time for the party bryce has been talking about! i am going there.

~END OF PART 12!~