Part 13 - Party madness!

Still the same day, 11:40

i have arrived at the party, it was awesome! even girls were there! there was good food too! we played spin the bottle, and the bottle came at me! this means i had to kiss Holly Hills! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! until..

" hey i recognize this face! *removes my wig* ITS NOT BRYCE EVRYBODY! ITS GREG HEFFLEY! "

Patty that good-for-nothing teacher pet EXPOSED ME AND RUINED MY CHANCE WITH KISSING HOLLY! all the girls beat me up and kicked me out of the house too, so i am differently gonna struggle for an valentine's day party for impostering Bryce. i had nothing to do so i went to game hut to check if theres any new games and i found out they're doing an E.G.Z.E.T this year! E.G.Z.E.T stands for Electronic game zone expo Tournament which is a thing every year, i cant believe i missed out this! rowley and chirag were here too so we decided too sign up, hes the list of people joining the E.G.Z.E.T~

~THE WIMPY TEAM

Greg Heffley

Rowley Jefferson

Chirag gupta

~THE KINGS

Bryce Anderson

Jordan Jury

 Ben Fielders

~THE QUEENS

Holly Elizabeth Hills

 Peyton Ellis

 Abigail Brown

i realized that mom and grandma must be coming back home soon so i got an shortcut to home and found bryce escaping! i tied him up good this time and shuted his mouth with a tape and trapped him with a trash can and throwed him into the basement, hope nobody finds him.

~END OF PART 13!~