Part 4 - the not so good trip

Friday

i just came from home and let me tell you : IT WAS AN DIASTER!

i hoped this entire thing would get cancelled because i thought dad and mom wouldn't approve it but rodrick SOMEHOW convinced them that the trip is gonna get us more cool with each other alongside my friends. wow rodrick you using lying in order for this to happen. i told chirag and rowley about this and rodrick was already waiting in the van, and as i expected rodrick went dirty as frick and we're lucky we didnt die. eventually all of us were hungry so rodrick went to an restaurant but GUESS WHAT, he left us alone in the van while HE enjoys hes food. me chirag and rowley were starving to death and even ROWLEY started crying, then i remembered something - mom gave me some lunch before i went with rodrick so i opened it, it was just apples. rodrick returned from the restaurant and kept BRAG about how this was the best restaurant in his life and blah blah blah, i am sure that rodrick stole mom's credit card for this.

he kept driving, then i reminded him what were SUPPOSED TO DO which is hunting people down but he said he still has time.

the fuel ended.

luckily we were behind an gas station so we went there but noticed some...music, we all followed the music and saw someone doing something with the guitar and i recognized him..

it was tom gates! mom brought me this book as an kid. but then we felt an little dozy was the music was hyptnozing us? then we fell asleep, the next day we woke up in the middle of no where - great were stuck here. then rodrick started an fight about how it was OUR fault for the van losing gas even tho rodrick doesn't fuel the van that much even back when he had an job! then he threated to upload the video and sent it to mom and dad and he was about to do it until chirag steps in GETS THE PHONE AND DESTROYS IT.

rodrick got PISSED and started chasing us in SICKO MODE. then we saw an car, it was mom and dad...we got to the car and were quiet, rowley and chirag went to their homes and when i got home with rodrick my parents went sicko mode too. apparently we have been missing for 8 DAYS but mom managed to track us down and grounded both me and rodrick, rodrick's gonna kill me!

~END OF PART 4~