Part 16 - RODRICK IS IN PRISON?!

Kind of expected this, but there was hope that rodrick wouldn't be caught that....have been vanished. Grandma was super sad about the news  and decided to tell the ENTIRE heffley family about it. kind of wish she didnt because the ENTIRE heffley came in the house today too, i locked  myself in the basement because all what i heard was just politics and other stuff about rodrick.

" NO, JOE BIDDEN DIDNT DERSVE TO BE THE PRESIDENT! "

" SHUT UP YOU TRUMP SUPPORTER! "

" why am i here, just to suffer? "

Oh yeah remember the parent kidnapping incident? people now suspect that rodrick and ash are the people behind it which DOES make some sense? but i wont get why would rodrick and ash do it, they could have robbed a bank or committed crimes but chose to kidnap parents? really? i had nothing to do in the basement so i was writing in this journals and i heard noises, they were coming from ALEX'S TELEPOTION WATCH! turns out it was more then a telepotoin watch..

" Hello is somebody hearing this? "

" Yeah, my name is Greg Heffley! "

" Good, My name is Alex Aludra which you already know because i am a student in the school- anyway this serious, i have been trapped in a place and if you  dont come soon something bad will happen "

" What will happen-"

" I DONT HAVE TIME, WISH YOU LUCK! USE THE WATCH IF YOU WANT HELP! " The call ends

well this was 10x better then having to hear your family talk about polices, so i hoped it but with help of course....