Part 14 - the parent kidnapping accident

Tuesday, november 3th

Yesterday was a huge ride, many things happened there! but theres something i didnt mention in my last entry so i will explain what happened.... after impostering as bryce and hid him in a trash can in the basement. i needed sleep so i was going to sleep until i heard noises somehow. i was tired enough i didnt want to get up and see whats the noises coming up so i continued to go to sleep, however the noises kept bugging me it was getting annoying so i got pillows and stuffed them in my ear so i wouldn't hear the noises, but things got serious when i heard a SCREAM.

I got up as fast as i could and found Dad getting kidnapped by 2 people! i got objects from the basement and attacked them, but it was too late, one of them got Dad and trapped him in a van and started driving! this is VERY i mean VERY bad. Rowley and chirag then came and they both said they're parents have been kidnapped! something bad is happening, every parent at planview is being KIDNAPPED!

i tried used Alex's watch to teleport to the van but the battery had already expired which is a surprise because i thought the watch had infinite battery but i guess its still a work and progress. Some kids then started showing up wondering about there parents and the cops showed up, they said there gonna find our parents and will definitely gonna send the kidnappers into jail when they find him. This whole accident was enough to make me not sleep so i decided to watch  the original Twisted wizard movie trilogy ( and no i did not watch the fourth one, that one does not exist....).

When i woke up i found Grandma picking up bags and i asked her what the hell is she doing here, she said that me and Manny were going to move with her until our parents are found! i guess she forgot about Rodrick for good, and Grandma's house is REALLY awesome, the only problem that Manny is Grandma's favorite child like Mom and if you want proof then just look at her fridge. Grandma will go crazy at manny treating like her own child or something, so she will 100% give her basically every snack and food he wants and watch anything he wants. I am gonna be serious right here now- Babying manny will do no favor, infact its gonna cuz more bad then any good, i dont know what was in Mom's head when Manny was born because she raised him like he's the cure of cancer or something even through she didnt even baby me a little when i was young for some reason but she did the opposite to Manny. I am still wondering about Rodrick, what will happen to him? will he get caught with Ash? or will he be forgetting by the cops because of the parent kidnapping accident? ah i shouldn't worry hes not me or anything, but this might damage by popularity in the future if he got caught.