Part 6 - chasin n racin

Well remember what i said about rodrick killing us because of breaking his phone? well its happening, me and rowley hoped to the same skill lift chirag was and i knew rodrick cant possibly go there because hes in the van but then something unexpected happened. hes friends hoped into skill lifts to CATCH US one of them even has an freaking GUN! we had no choice but to jump out of the skill lift which was PAINFULL! i guess i forgot about rodrick because he came with hes van READY TO KILL US, but chirag spotted 3 bicycles so we hoped in and started getting away from them. we found an shortcut to the skatepark which rodrick doesn't know so we all JUMPED FROM OUR BYCICLES AND WENT TO THE SHORTCUT, luckily none of his friends spotted us going there so i guess were safe now.

wait were all the books chirag had? well it was captured by this girl nicknamed roller girl. according to herself she's actually from an book too, like the others except for nikki she came alive by the whole spell thing and now is taking the books so we wouldn't capture anybody else. me rowley and chirag tried to get the books back but she was too fast, so i made an deal - an race, if we win she will give us the books back but if she wins then she keeps them. i chose chirag as our racer because hes the fastest of all of us and the race started.

ngl we were losing roller girl is basically an EXPERT here so i had to use an technique called CHEATING. i put one of this techno things in her shoes so i can control her! i started messing with the controller while she was going with pain chirag was winning! out of no were i broke the controller...it made roller girl shoes go sicko mode and eventually she FELL OF AN CLIFF. god, rowley got her book and she returned to her book, were gonna pretend this didnt happen.

i returned to home and saw susan and frank waiting there - rodrick was there too! and i could not believe what was in the news...

" 3 children ran over? 1 child caught falling of an cliff? city damage? all of these will be discussed in this news channel i guess! "

oh no

~END OF PART 6!~