Part 19- the E.G.Z.E.T ( the first half )

i found a portal in the time zone shortcut, which shows E.G.Z.E.T! cool right? but the scene wasn't pretty, i will explain. There was no  the wimpy team in the scene, which was weird since i signed up with Rowley and chirag. And guess who won? BRYCE. I THOUGHT I TRAPPED HIM IN THE BASEMENT! guess he escaped. Alex told me that he found a portal to return home, and i went there, to stop Bryce for winning the E.G.Z.E.T.

If i win that, i will get A MILLION DOLLARES! I WILL BE RICH!  THAT WOULD A DREAM! i thought while walking in planview, i realized something now- what would grandma's reaction to see me? after all they must have realized i wasn't in house. i went to the house and saw nobody here, i remembered that grandma usually hides the key in the gnomes to prevent from robbers and that's EXCATCILY where i found the key.

I walked slowly, and checked if anybody was here, turns out everybody was asleep. so i went to the kitchen and got every snack that was supposed to be for manny. i went to the guest room and wrote in my journal, but then i heard bark noises, OH NO, I FORGOT THAT DAD GAVE SWEETIE TO GRANDMA! sweetie started barking loudly, i knew that manny and grandma was gonna wake up at any moment. I was thinking of a plan, and i finally got it, it was already GAME OVER.

They have already woken up.

Luckily tho, Grandma just said to not get into the guest room. So i guess she didnt realized i was gone yesterday. i got breakfast, and went to game hut to see when is it happening and turns out ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!! SHOT  I GOTTA GO

update: its gonna be in a hiatus now, also its almost by birthday!