× 4 ×

--------                                                     --------
Day 4 :
Sparkle ✨
--------                                                     --------
Gistar exit the stage, finishing yet again another successful concert. Exhausted, she lay on the couch weakly. keeping her stamina high until the end of her tour was surely not an easy task, but she pull through it just fine.

She was about to put her mask down until a girl ran into her changing room, turns out she forgot to lock the door. It shocked her, but again it was usual to be disturbed by intruder. The girl looked at her idol enthusiastically as she lended her a letter. Gistar softly took it from her hand, accepting the gift.

"S-sorry for barging in! But, a friend of mine is in a really sick condition and she asked me to deliver this letter to you. I just thought you may miss it if I didn't give it personally so--" the girl was cut of as Mr.LittleStar herself put a finger near her lips. She then close the door, securing the girl's safety.

"Would you like some tea as you continue?" the lady ask politely. The girl just nodded, trying to adjust to the sudden change of atmosphere. She poured down two cups of tea and insisting that the girl sat across her.

"Your effort is truly incredible, I admired that. Though, please don't do this again," that lady softly chuckled. The girl just nodded, indicating that she promised not to do it again. "A sick friend, correct?" Gistar asked, trying to confirm the question. The girl made a smoll 'mhm' and nodded. Gistar then put the letter on her make up table and smiled at the girl. "I'll read it and I'll send a staff to give you my reply. Is that good?"

With the agreement, the girl left. She was escorted by the guard with the specially instructed by Gistar to not be harsh on the girl. The lady then sat once more on her sofa, the letter in hand. She opened it delicately, looking at the neatly written paper.

++.                                                              .++
Dear Mr.LittleStar,

Hello, how are you doing?
I don't know if my letter reached you or not. Perhaps  you missed it, that is definitely expected. But knowing I trusted it to my friend, I just hope she didn't cause you any trouble.

Maybe you've heard about my condition, maybe you haven't. Due to my condition, I am now going trough hospitalization. It was hard at first, but I kept hoping for my best.

Listening to your music was like a bless to me. Your songs gave me courage to keep going on and your performance filled my energy to the fullest. Every single of your concerts are amazing, you always has that sparkling aura on you. Your performance never fail to fully show your spark, perhaps that's why your name is Mr.LittleStar. Is your name picked cause you shine like a star? Or perhaps because you spark hope's of others? Either seems correct to me.

Well, that's all. I'm not that good at writing a letter, but I want you to know that you are doing amazing. I'll always look forward for your performance and I wish you good luck.

Sincerely, thank you.
++.                                                              .++

Gistar closed the letter and stared at the ceiling. "A shinning star that spark s people's hope," she repeated. She smiled weakly, acknowledging her success. "Perhaps I am doing fine,"

"You should really be more careful, My Lady," a voice stated. Greeting Gistar's eyes was a man. He was wearing a suit and what seems to be a ram shaped mask, with familiar diamond mark on the right side. "Aaaw, worried?" Mr.LittleStar chuckled, looking at the man.

The Lady just rest her head on the couch, sighing. "I should write the answer quickly, right?" she asked. Hayden only replied with a small 'Mm,' confirming his agreement. Gistar then looked at the man dead in the eyes, "Hey, do you think I'm as bright as the star?" she continues to questioned. Hayden just sighed, closing the door behind him and setting himself near the woman.

The man rested his head on the couch. "You are surely one, though I can't seem to explain further," he answered. Gistar just nodded repeatedly, accepting the answer as it is. "Plus, you are chosen by your director for a reason," he continued. The sentence made Gistar look back at the first time she arrived, the audition.

Face covered by a fox mask, the chair woman inspected her performance trough the hologram. The woman was choose for the same reason of the sick girl's statement. "There's a something sparkling about you, she said," Gistar told Hayden, making the boy tuned to him. Gistar just looked down to her feet, "from there, I am part of this place. A contract is signed and I shall stay in it," she said. Hayden just nodded, laying back on to the couch. They both stayed there in silence for a bit before The man escort the known singer home.

--------                                                     --------
Mafia AU POG ( ╹▽╹ )
Idk what else (´ . .̫ . ')