× 10 ×

--------                                                     --------
Day 10:
Railway 🚞
--------                                                     --------
Curious, the little boy is truly a curious one. He wondered around the platform, watching as the train passes. He loved it, the announcement sound, the sounds of rail as the train pass, everything seems really nice to the little one.

What he realized other than that was the fact that he was indeed lost in this place. He enjoyed the place, but he miss his parents. He tried going around every station, riding trains to go from one to the another one. Yet, the boy found none of them.

He tried other methods, which was asking some adults for help. But, the no one seem to ignore him. Some responded to the boy, but their eyes is always filled with either fear or pity. The little one never understand why, but even they, won't give an answer.

So, to fill the loneliness he approached some stray cat. He walked over to it, trying his best to befriend it. At first it kept hissing on him. But the little boy never gave up. One day the fluffy creature gave up, he opened up to the little one. 

He follows the cat around. Watching as it feast on left overs food and even play around with it using a scrunched paper ball. When night time comes, he'll take a sleep near it, laying on a piece of a paper cardboard besides the cat.

The boy thought it was fine. But when day, he left for awhile. When he came back home, there was the cat laying weekly. The boy run over to it, confusion on his face. He hugged the fragile creature, it was loosing it's consciousness.

He shouted for help, going around the crowd with no one who can respond. The little boy know something was wrong, but he doesn't know what's happening. For the first time, he gave up, he sat down. He leaned to the wall, cradling the cat on his hands.

A black figure walked over to him. He looked over at him, "Mister, please help Mister, I don't know what happened to him," he cried. The figure reached out to both of them, "I would love to help the little cat there. But, that means you'll have to come with me too," it explained. The boy looked at the cat and back at the figure. "I haven't found mommy and daddy, but okay. I want friend to be safe," he answered. With that the little boy grabbed the figure's hand, following him to the afterlife.

An old newspaper flew around in it said, "A pitiful tragedy, a boy in the age of 8 was ran over by the train at ____ station."

--------                                                     --------
I am sadly not able to do 30 days. But I at least want to give 10 of em'

Sooo, here you go (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)