× 8 ×

--------                                                     --------
Day 8 :
Winter ☃️
--------                                                     --------
The cold season has arrived. The town covered in to thick white snow as the air is filled with freezing air. In her opinion, it would've been better to stay inside this days. But, she's stuck here in duty of getting groceries. Just to add it all, she's here with the man who hated cold the most.

It would've been over if the taller male wasn't caught by all of his admirers. Raina stood there watching as Tooru is surrounded by his fans, mostly girls her age. Well, girls similar to her 'human' age. 

Once he escaped, he grabbed Raina's hands. They both walked away from the crowds, hoping they could be out of sight. The shorter girl was having no problem catching up, but she was still caught if guard. She hits Tooru's arm, making him flinch and stop. "What the hell were you thinking?!" she asked. Tooru just scratches the back of his head, smiling nervously.

"I was trying to get both of us out of the crowd," he mumbled. Raina raised her eyebrow, "really? You usually likes all those attention." Tooru looked away, hugging himself for warmth. The girl sighed, taking of her scarf. She placed it on the taller one's neck, placing the scarf neatly so it doesn't look a weird stack of scarf. "Come on, let's get this done and get you some warm drink as soon as we arrive home," she ordered.

Tooru looked at him, smiling. "Aaaw, someone is worried of me!" The girl just hit him once more, "I said come on." The boy walk closer to her, "you're sure you're fine?" She giggled, "the weak one here is you, Tooru." she stated. "Hey!"  the other one responded.

But even with that, the taller one placed his arm around the smaller one's shoulder. Not daring to react more, even if she's able to, the girl just put her gaze on the path. "This should be fine?" he smirked. The girl sighed, acknowledging the act with a small 'hm.'  Winter, it's not always that bad.