× 5 ×

--------                                                     --------
Day 5 :
Pancakes 🥞
--------                                                     --------
The boy ran as fast as he could, swiftly passing the empty road. Today was Saturday morning and for him, it is the day where he will visit a place to relax. His steps slowed down as he approached a familiar looking shop.

The bell rings as he entered the place. "Welcome to the cafe, good morning Yuu," the barista greeted from across the counter. Yuu smiled cheerfully as he approach his usual sit. "Good morning Kuro,"

Behind the counter, Kuro was preparing for the day. He sorted out bags of coffee beans, wiping clean the counter, preparing the machine, and other stuff he needs to do. Yuu on the other hand is looking trough his book, enthusiastically going trough each pages.

A rumbling tummy startled both of them. Blacc looked over to see Yuu looking embarrassed. "Sorry," he shortly stated. Blacc went over to him, staring down right a the boi. "Yuu, have you had breakfast?" the boy questioned. The historian smiled sheepishly, remembering that he ran to the cafe first thing in the morning, too exited for their usual hang out.

The Barista sighed as walk to grab some ingredients. He searched for  some flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk, egg, and butter. He then leave looked over to Yuu, "Is pancake okay?" In response the other boy nodded happily.

Yuu, who is now besides Blacc, is watching closely as Blacc pour his batter on the pan. The Barista took his time, cooking the pancake delicately. One's a plate of them is served, the boy asked Yuu to go back to his seat. The historian nodded, walking back to his seat. Blacc then placed the plate of pancakes along with a bottle of maple syrup and a bowl of berries. He lets Yuu add the topping as he please. The historian then enjoyed his meal as he chat with the barista.

"Thank you for the meal!" Yuu happily said as Blacc took his empty plate. The boy just smiled as a respond. A sound of a bell was then heard, making both boys look over to the door. A girl walks in carrying some book. Her eyes was looking around the room, smiling when she saw both boys. With Yuu mimicking and following Blacc's word both said, "Good morning, welcome to the cafe."

--------                                                     --------
A really short one
I don't have much idea (´ . .̫ . ')