Chapter 1

YEJI

I yawned as I entered the apartment. I loosen my necktie in the process and slumped to the couch, waiting for Jisu.

"Jisu?"

She came out of her room wearing her school uniform. She's hurrying, probably because she's late. I watched as she stumbled across the living room, wear her socks that has different color at the heels. It won't be noticed when she wear shoes, anyway.

She was passing by on where I sat but I abruptly pulled her wrist making her flinch and fall against my lap. I hugged her waist, burying my face to her brunette hair.

"Yeji, I'm late." She groaned, trying to escape from me. "I might not catch the bus."

I pulled her closer instead,

"I'll drive you to your school."

Jisu crossed her arms, "Why are you here? Don't you have a company to run?"

I playfully bit she clothed shoulder, hands caressing her waist.

"But, I wanna see my girlfriend." I whined, my hands tugging to the edge of her skirt.

I hate these skirts. First, it's short and second, it's trying to hide something I've been longing for. Stupid skirts get to see. Now I can't believe I'm wishing to become Jisu's skirt. That sounds pervert, I know.

"Yeji!" She scolded, slapping away my hands.

I chuckled as she grumpily stood up from my lap. My fox eyes watched her every movements. Such a hot girlfriend, I have.

I suddenly carried Jisu making her gasp and slapped my shoulder. I placed her to the couch with my body on top, my lips found their way into her's.

She was hesitant at first but quickly complied by hugging my neck closer. Our kiss was soft and serene, something I got used to when I had Jisu as a girlfriend. I'm rough and aggressive, I prefer indecency but Jisu is too pure for that. She's too soft like I want to protect her.

As our kiss gets more heated, I trailed my lips to he neck, leaving soft nips. Jisu gulped and let out a breathe.

She pushed me away. "I... I have to go."

I giggled as she get off the couch and continue her chores. Jisu and I never went passed kissing. We made out a lot but, we stop when it gets heated.

I mean, it's fine for me. It's not like I'm always horny but... I am. Like literally every time I see Jisu.

"Baby, why are you so hot? Makes me want to--"

She put a hand on my mouth while she was combing her hair. Her eyes glared at me, "I swear, if it's one of your sexual fantasies again, I'm pushing you out of my apartment."

I playfully licked her palm which cause her to retract it and kick my shin. I chortled as hugged her waist, letting my forehead slump against her stomach.

"So, what if it is? Can't I fantasize over my baby?" I sniffed her scent, hugging her tighter.

I was actually rubbing my fragrance to her, we aren't mated. Alpha's will constantly flock around her especially when she's in the school where there are hundreds of teens in their hormonal stage. I need to somehow preserve my ownership to Jisu without actually marking her.

She pushed my head away, "pervert."

She wore her shoes and finally took her house key.

"Are you going to take me to school, or what?"

"Coming." I sing-song, chuckling at how she was giving stares to me.

We were walking outside, she was in front of me. Her pony tail was swaying side by side. I grinned maniacally as I suddenly slapped her ass which cause her to flinch and stop walking.