Chapter 2

YEJI

"Baby?"

I called out as I enter Jisu's apartment. My voice was tired and my eyes were strained from all the work. I just want to see my girlfriend yet she's nowhere to be seen.

I looked at her room, the closet, the bathroom. Even the refrigerator. Although it was idiotic thing to do. I mean, she's so small, I could even put her in my pocket.

I sighed as I fall to the bed's mattress, sniffing her bed. Where is she? I'm so tired, I need her now. Jisu...

I fall asleep without my knowledge, hugging the duvet that has been exposed by her scent.

Maybe I was snoring that time when I heard a loud crashing sound outside the room. My fox eyes shot open as I hurriedly went out only to be greeted by an unexpected sight.

Jisu was being carried by a blonde woman, by the scent, I could tell she's an Alpha. My nose scrunches, I don't like the way she's leaving her fucking Alpha scent here.

She confusedly look back at my glares.

"Hey, Ryujin did--" A tall girl halted when she saw me. She sniffed, gasping as she find out. "Wait, you're the one with Jisu this morning, right?"

I ignored her, my attention was at Jisu who obviously reek of alcohol.

This Yujin girl or whatever her name is had the audacity to step back when I was about take Jisu in my arms. You can't measure the amount of anger I had when she did that.

I just want to yell at her that the girl she's carrying right now is my future wife.

Our eyes glare at each other, as if there was an invisible force fighting between us.

I heave a breathe to control myself, Jisu won't like it when I attack her blondie friend.

"I'll take it from here, you two can leave now." I spoke in stern voice.

But this Ryujin girl just looked at me skeptically, "How could I know if you're really Jisu's friend? You could be just some random trespasser."

I breathe annoyingly. I don't even look like some random trespasser. And I'm not just a friend. Instead, I gave her a very obvious fake smile.

"Why don't we just wake Jisu up?" I grinned, she seems to be agreeing.

My expectation was this, since Jisu is wasted and drunk there's a bigger chance she'll spill the truth about our relationship. Right?

No.

Absolutely not.

As we all lay her to the couch and the tall raven haired woman woke her up, Jisu had her face scrunching with hair disheveled.

I smiled as I show my face to her, "Jisu--"

She slapped me, eyes glaring to me. She groggily stood up, Ryujin going by her side to help her.

Jisu pointed at me, "You pervert Alpha, get out of my house."

What an actual fu--? Yes, I'm an Alpha. But I'm not pervert... Maybe?

"Jisu, It's me!" I was speechless. Unbelievable.

The blonde put herself between Jisu and I, acting protective while the tall girl was just confused by the side.

Jisu stumbled and end up sitting to the couch again.

She looked at me with cold eyes,

"Don't come near me, or else I'll call Yeji. She'll kill you." She incoherently warned.