Chapter 6

YEJI

Oh my fucking go--

What am I doing here? My head ache in pain, as I fall to the cold floor with a loud thud. I stood up in panic and I realized this is my room. I sigh in relief but then I realized I'm naked.

I gasped, eyes widening as I say a woman to my bed. Her face was hidden because her back was facing me, she's naked.

Oh fuck.

Who the fuck is this?

I began to panic when I can't remember a single thing from last night, it was all in haze. Did something happened last night?

If this morning were to happen before I met Jisu, it would be normal for me. I usually woke up after a party from last night, not knowing who I went home with.

But that's not the case now! Fuck.

Did I cheated on Jisu? Oh shit.

She'll hate me.

I have to tell Jisu.

I scrimmage to the floor, looking for my clothes, hands trembling. Jisu. I need to talk to her.

After full clothed, I took the brown coat and wore it. Before leaving, I noticed the woman shifting to the bed, burying her face underneath the blanket due to the coldness.

How did another girl even got inside my room? I'm gonna kill Chaeryoung for not guarding my room and I swear I'll hate this filthy naked girl my whole life for using my vulnerability.

I really hate rut, the last time I had this when I was fifteen and those times, I don't usually remember what happened during.

"Hey, woman." I called out, poking her shoulder that was exposed.

I scrunched my nose, my sense of smell was dull, probably because of the medicine taking effects.

"Wake up, you need to leave." I crossed my arms, looking down to the girl.

I noticed her shift to the bed and sat up, her face was still covered with the duvet. Rolling my eyes, I gait towards the door,

"I'll leave you here to get dres--"

"I can't believe you have the audacity to talk to me like that."

I froze to my stance.

I was about to open the door but that voice was too familiar.

I blinked rapidly, turning around and saw her finally lowering her blanket to cover only her nakedness, letting her face and shoulder be expose.

Holy shit.

"J-jis..." My small eyes enlarged,

Why is my girlfriend here?

I gulped, slowly realizing I might've misunderstood.

Jisu glared to me, her brunette hair disheveled, red marks around her lean neck. Did I...?

"I need to leave, huh?" She scoffed, her left hand tightening her hold to the duvet that covers her mounds while the right one grasped my phone. "That's not what you're telling me to do last night, you asshole."

I stuttered in fear, dodging to the right when she threw it at me. It slammed to the wall, clashing to the floor. Damn, that was my fourth phone she threw at me.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I-I didn't know." My voice softened.

"You didn't know? You didn't know how you rammed me senseless last night?" Her voice was sarcastic.

"I can't remember what happened last night." I pursed my lips in guilt, walking closer to the bed. "Jisu, baby, I don't--''

But she pointed at me, making me halt,

"So I'm Jisu now. Didn't you just call me woman?" She emphasized the woman, her eyes glaring direct at me. "Get out, I need to dress."

I cleared my throat, "Well, maybe I could help you get dress."

Her eyes bore to me, seething gazes.

"Out." She huffed, standing away from the bed while holding the duvet that was hiding her body to get her clothes.

I nodded, stumbling back to the door,

"Just call me when-- fuck." My mouth dropped to the floor.

I was supposed to leave but then I turned around to tell her something, not expecting her to drop the duvet while scanning her uniform that she probably used last night.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. She's naked. Naked! This is not helping to go out of the room, Her body is just perfect as a goddess, no one could even compare.

Oh ghad, I fucking hate myself for not remembering a single thing from last night. I'm getting jealous of my own self!

"Baby, can we just repeat what we did last night so I could remember--"

"I told you to get out." She cut me off, seemingly confident despite her nakedness while taking all her clothes to the floor.

As if I'm leaving this room, no way in hell.

I remained froze to my place, fox eyes was watching intently to her body. Those red marks were the sign of how much we did love last night. I'm willing to pay a million to anyone just to help me recover that fucking memory.

"Hwang Yeji. Didn't you understand me?" She scolded, her clothes draped to her left arm.

I simply stared at her and swallowed a lump.

"Fine," She rolled her eyes. "Torture yourself."

She then do the thing that made me lost mind. Jisu kneeled, bending down under the bed in attempt to search her bra, I think that's what she's looking for.

And fuck, why does those ass needs to be that plump. So gorgeous. If I could just walk there and squeeze it--

"Can you please not say your thoughts out?" She stood up and glared to me.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Y-yeah, sorry." I cleared my throat, fidgeting with my feet.

She got dressed, as I watched the whole process. I didn't know her boobs were that big. Did I suck it last night?

"Yes, you did. Now please stop your thoughts out." She sighed, wearing her final clothes which is the hoodie.

"I fucking love you." I blurted out, she stared back at me, obviously stunned to my words.

"You better do,"

-----------
A/N:

I would really like to know what your thoughts are, leave a comment.