Chapter 7

YEJI

I pursed my lips while sitting with back straighten, feet together as I look at Jisu in front of me. Both hands to my knees as if I'm a kid being scolded.

My head bow down, "I'm sorry."

She snorted, hugging her knees closer, eyes rolling.

"I really can't remember." I apologized in guilt.

"I'm not surprised." She huffed, frowning deeply.

I know she's mad at me, our first time happened and I don't remember a single thing about it. Jisu's quite sensitive and I'm feeling guilty right now.

Her face seems annoyed but she's probably feeling gloomy.

She looked up to me when I stood up, walk to her and abruptly putting my arms her to carry her. I placed Jisu to my lap as I flopped back to the couch. She wasn't looking at me, her eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed.

"Jisu." I called out, pulling her waist closer and her legs by the side. "I don't remember a single thing but I'm sure it's the best sex of my--"

"Oh ghad Yeji, can you at least learn to speak like a normal person." She groaned in exasperation.

I smiled, "You meant those cheesy cringey lines?"

Jisu simply scoffed, looking at me in disbelief. I continued my words with an innocent face,

"Sorry."

I bowed my head and dipped my nose closer to hair, nuzzling my face in it with eyes closed, her hands automatically found it's way to my hair. She's mad but she loves me.

Jisu knows I'm not good with words, "Whatever."

I chuckled, sniffing deeply. My eyes look up to her with a smile,

"Are we okay now?"

Jisu looks away and mumbled under her breathe, hands unconsciously playing with my hair.

"I guess, it wasn't your fault. You were in rut." She then glared, "But it doesn't mean I'm not mad at you anymore."

I pulled her closer making her flinch and nudge my shoulder, My arms possessively wrap around her torso.

"I'll do anything.'' I spoke eagerly,

She saw my enthusiasm and snorted. Her eyes look up to think,

"Anything?"

I nodded in delight, since when have I disobeyed her, I always do what she says. She's fucking hot when ordering me. I can't believe an Alpha like me wanted to be dictated.

"You hate color orange right?" She smiled innocently. I turned baffled to the sudden change of her mood and tilt my head, "Then dye this hair of yours orange."

Excuse me?

I blinked rapidly, staring at her questioningly.

"Baby, can you repeat what you said?" I cleared my throat.

"I said I want you to dye your hair orange--"

"No." I shook my head.

"Oh, so you're cutting me off while speaking now?"

I pursed my lips,

"But... Baby, isn't that too much?" I whined, throwing my head back in exasperation. "Don't you want anything else? New clothes? New landlord? That latest phone model you've always--"

"But you can give that to me without hesitation. What's the point of making you do something that you like doing?" She grinned teasingly, her left hand unconsciously played with my collar. I'm sure she's doing this as revenge.