Chapter 3

YEJI

"Yeji, I swear, I'm gonna go there and bring you here to the company myself."

Chaeryoung scolded me through the phone which is between my ear and shoulder as I was carrying a paper bag with my two hands. I'm strolling to Jisu's apartment with a smile on my face.

I'll get to see her again.

"Chaeryoung, I told you I'm busy." I explained, opening the entrance with the duplicate key.

"With what exactly?"

I just chuckled, suddenly ending the call and turning my phone off. I placed the paper bags to the counter. I bought a lot, sweets and foods that I know Jisu will somehow crave for.

Especially when her heat comes. She's more grumpy at those times. Although she use suppressants, there were times it doesn't work on her. And if you're wondering, yes, I'm horny everytime her heat will come.

I mean, she'll be letting out those seductive intoxicating essence from her arousal that I could smell meters away and you think I won't get turned on?

Those were the hardest part of my life.

Real fucking hard.

Imagine I had to stand outside of her room, while I could hear her moaning and pleading for me on the other side. But I have no choice but to behave myself and wait until her heat stops.

Yes, behave like a good girl...

Fuck.

I've never felt so deprived.

I checked my wrist watch, in an hour, Jisu will be home from School. I'll just have to wait. Waiting isn't bad when it's for her.

--//--

JISU

I arrived to my apartment, tired and drowsy. The first thing I saw was Yeji's face, intently watching a scene at the television. She's even wearing one of my sweaters.

I removed my shoes and socks,

"Yeji? You're here again? Aren't you like, busy?" I asked, flopping beside her and yawning. She's being clingy these days. Usually, she visit two to three times a week but now she's almost doing it everyday.

Yeji smiled at me, "tired hmm?"

I nodded, stretching out my joints. She tapped her lap which I understood what she meant. I placed my legs above her thighs while she abruptly soothe it, massaging the soreness of my muscle with her hands.

"You forgot something." She said seriously.

I knitted my brows, "Um what?"

She smiled widely, eyes closing. Her teeth was visible. She looks cute this way, only if her mind is as clean as her face.

"My kisses!"

I rolled my eyes but eventually chuckled at her antics. Am I really the one who's younger between the two of us?

"Fine." I sigh, adjusting my hips closer to her and giving her lips a peck.

She looked at me in dismay. She whined, "That isn't a kiss."

"It is."

She scrunch her nose in fake annoyance and pulled my legs, letting me sit at her lap.

"That's not even a second." She reasoned out, hands on my skirt. The skirt she claims to hate and love at the same time. I seriously don't get this girl.