Chapter 10 (M)

JISU

Have you ever wondered how the things we're not fond of, suddenly become the things that we actually kinda like?

Like my girlfriend for example. I met her when I first move in to my apartment. It was an accidental meeting, I was shopping for utilities at the mall. She was strolling with what I assumed her current girlfriend. And that specific girl happened to pick the same milk as me at the aisle. Unfortunately, there's only one milk left. And I'm not giving it up. So was she.

"I actually saw it first." She smiled at me, this girl seems polite.

I responded with the same grin, "Well I'm holding it which means it's mine now."

And that probably what triggered her to scoff at me and we continued rebutting to each other. We're quarrelling for a milk. As childish as it seems, I know we both felt like our pride is at stake.

Then, that's when the fox eyed female Alpha came into the picture.

The moment I saw that stupid face, I made up my mind.

Yeah, I'm gonna hate this bitch.

She had the audacity to introduce herself and told me that her girlfriend was the one who should take the milk.

"Look, Miss Julie, I personally--"

"Jisu." I corrected, crossing my arms.

Hwang Yeji (even her name sounds disgusting), As she says it, grinned with that cocky lips, pulling the waist of the girl closer towards her. Is she bragging about their relationship or what?

"I personally think that you don't to do have to engage to this childish banter. My girlfriend saw it first, then she should have it, right?" This fox eyed women with the most ugliest silver haired I have ever seen giggled at me.

In the end, they got the milk. The cashier sided with that girl who looks like the dragon from cartoon I watched.

I could only huff and roll my eyes when she turned around to show her victorious smirk, not knowing that I'm the person she'll be whip for in the future.

Look who's smirking now.

From then on, we began crossing path to each other. We then realized we live in the same neighborhood. But we never held conversation for more than a minute. We never really cared about each other even if my apartment at those time wasn't that far away from her luxurious penthouse.

I often see her with different girls and her scent was always different, truly intoxicating. Just added to the reasons why I should hate her.

I just didn't imagine that she'll get to the point where she suddenly saw me attractive when I stumbled upon her one rainy evening.

I was about to go home, carrying the umbrella above me when I saw her beside the convenience store, soaking wet like she didn't care if it was raining. She's simply standing there and watching the sky.

When our eyes met, that was pretty much where it all started.

At first, I never liked the idea of being in a relationship. I always hear my classmates talking about their's and I find it quite toxic. And most of all, it sounded sinful to my ears when they talk about how good it is to have intercourse with their partners.

I rolled my eyes one time because I think that those kinds of details should be kept private. But what can I do, the generation I'm in is bolder than the previous generation.

Although I'm created through that sinful process, I still find it disgusting. Why would you wanna exchange saliva to a person that could potentially be unhygienic?