AFTERWORD

Someone requested if I could let Lia top Yeji when they do it. I'm sorry, I couldn't put it here since it's about to end. But maybe on the special chapter.

Or you could just read my next book. It's a bit more mature and erotic, I'm thinking about letting it be Yeji gp again with Lia as a bit more dominant.

But again, what happens in wattpad, stays in wattpad. Everything here is purely for entertainment only and should not be associated to reality. I don't really mean to sexualize or anything, it's just part of the plot since this is an Omegaverse. It's called a fiction for a reason.

Anyways, I just wanna explain something. If you're wondering, Jisu has full trust on herself and to Yeji. Since, she's aware how much her girlfriend loves her and vice verse. She thought that Yeji thinks the same.

But Yeji, as an Alpha, is more possessive and protective towards what she owns.

If I'll put in other words, let's imagine we will give young Jisu and young Yeji a doll.

Jisu would focus on taking caring, grooming or even feeding that doll instead of fighting whoever comes near. Since, she knows that doll wouldn't be taken away from her and it's all her's.

Yeji would probably take the doll to a safe place, acting as a guard and trying to shoo away whoever that comes.

I tried to make their perspective different but with the same goal. Yeah, I just wanted to say that.

I tried not to put any angst here, because almost all Yejisu fic here in wattpad are filled with angst. My heart can't take it anymore so I made my own story.

I'm not a professional writer so I apologized if it's poorly written sometimes or it's too cliche and cringey. But, I have little knowledge on how to write.

Thank you for reading. Stay safe everyone. My next book will be published next week.

Ciao!✨