Chapter 12

JISU

My body hit the mattress, groaning in weariness. School is the only thing that could make me tired in just a few hours. Maybe including Yeji too.

Yuna and Ryujin barge in to my room as if it's their's as well. Like always, the younger yet taller to the three of us fish out her phone to scroll in her feed while sat comfortably to my chair. I was going to warn her that I did it with Yeji there but I remembered that Ryujin was here. So, nevermind.

"Wanna come with me later?" Ryujin asked as she flopped to my bed beside me.

"Where?" I yawned, stretching my limbs, looking up to her.

"Party. At Taehyun's house."

My eyes nonchalantly darted to the ceiling, "I don't even know him."

Ryujin chuckled while laying down beside me, her head propped to her palm.

"He said I could bring a plus one."

I pursed my lips in contemplation. Yeji won't agree. She's fine with me going to parties but I'm aware that she's threatened to Ryujin. And she'll be persistent to come with me if I told her that it's just me and Yuna.

Maybe, it'll be better not to tell her.

I faced Ryujin, "You'll pick me up?"

"Well, why not?" She giggled at me,

"Are you bringing Yeji?" Yuna suddenly asked while swaying her feet. She has a hopeful look. Ryujin was baffled but she shrugged it, since she just expects me and Yeji as simply friends.

She's definitely crushing on my girlfriend. I could feel it. Doesn't mean I'm mad about it. They can like or even love Yeji all they want but we all know where she'll stay and who she'll choose.

"No," I sat up. "I'm just a plus one, remember."

She smiled innocently at me, "I'm friends with Taehyun. I'm sure he'll do me favor to let--"

"She's busy. She can't go." I cut her off, running my fingers to my hair.

Yuna pouted and went back to her phone. I heard her muttered, "That's sad. I wanna see her."

I snorted to what she said.

--//--

YUNA

"Boring." I mumbled, putting my chin to my palm as I twirl my glass around. The smell was alluring since this house is full of hormonal teenagers including me.

Lia was sitting beside me, wearing a brown sweater with her denim skirt. She's been into skirts these days, I thought she hates it that's why she doesn't like wearing the school uniform. But of course I'll noticed how she always styles like that when we hang out.

I'm playing with my drink, smiling to the girl beside me while Lia was socializing to Ryujin's friends that she invited on this table. I think that one is Karina and the silver haired was Summer. No, I think it's Winter. I don't know who was the rest, they're all just blabbering none sense to each other. There wasn't any Alpha here for me to play with, hence why I'm bored.

"T-That's great. I uh... It's fascinating." I held my laugh when Lia stuttered like that. Soobin was explaining her about his new apartment that his Father bought for him. Well, it's more like bragging.

"Yeah, I'm not really satisfied with it but it's fine." Soobin shrugged, taking a sip.

I could see Lia force a smile. She's not impressed. I'm sure of it. I've never really seen her impressed to her suitors.