Epilogue

MIHAIL

I sigh, a smile spreading across my lips as I take a sip of my coffee.

I inhale deeply, the smell of pine and wildflowers filling my nose and making me want to laugh out loud from how happy I feel as I gaze at the woods surrounding the lake house from the front porch.

I almost snort as I remember my first visit there more than five years ago, the fear mixed with cautious hope making it impossible for me to truly enjoy this heaven on earth.

But now it's different, all the fears and doubts long forgotten with each day I got to spend with my two men. Because that's what David and Leo are, my men, and I've vowed that day so long ago in Misha's spare bedroom that I would never let them go again, no matter what.

Thankfully, we had resolved our problems long ago, especially the one with the name Jessica.

It turns out that she had lost her practice, and in a bid to save herself from certain ruin, she had decided to insinuate herself back into her ex-husband's life. But that had proved harder than she had imagined.

The woman hadn't gone without a fight, of course, but after realizing that neither David nor Leo wanted her in their lives after the shit she had pulled, she finally went away, vanishing just as quickly as she had appeared. The last we heard, she had married some poor schmuck before promptly divorcing him and taking half of his considerable fortune.

As to how she had learned about my past, we still aren't completely sure, but David suspects that she had paid someone to investigate me in order to find some dirt on me.

I shake my head, unwilling to think about the woman anymore, deciding to leave her in the past where she belongs, as I take another sip of my coffee while enjoying the view.

Half an hour later sees me back in the house, picking up a tray full of David's favorite foods on my way through the kitchen before heading to our room.

I open the door quietly, cautious of the squeaky board that's situated right at the doorway, and then walk over to the bed where David is still asleep.

I put the tray on the bedside table before taking a seat next to him, one of my hands coming up to brush away the strands of hair falling over the sleeping man's face.

David blinks a few times, slowly coming back to himself, his nose wrinkling for a second, making me smile at how adorable he looks when he does that.

"Good morning." I whisper, caressing David's cheek as the man's eyes focus on my face, a soft smile spreading over his lips as he does so.

"Indeed." he says, his eyes lighting up once he spots the tray.

"Is that for me?" he asks as he sits up, brushing a hand through his hair in a fruitless attempt to straighten it.

"Yes, Sir." I quip, smirking coyly as David's eyes snap up, a dark look crossing his face.

I squeak as he grabs my hand and pullS, finding myself on my back with the man hovering over me.

"Mhmm, I fucking love it when you call me that..." David purS, one of his fingers dragging down my chest until it reacheS my waist before sneaking under my shirt and pulling it up to my armpits.

He leans down, dragging the tip of his tongue across my stomach, all the way up to my right nipple making me shiver in pleasure. He pauses there, pulling the little pert nub into his mouth, sucking gently, and rolling it between his teeth before biting on it, making me moan out loud at the sweet pain.