Chapter 3: Waking up at night/ hospitality

Narrator:
It was late night, sometime around 3 a.m. Y/n was sleeping in living room, while pandy was up stairs. Suddenly Y/n's slumber was interruped by pandemonica's horrible state. Rest of the night was sleepless for Y/n as he was nursing and taking care of sick demon, giving her cures and sitting next to her, untill she was sleeping calmly.

Timeskip, Pandemonica POV:
I woke up, as the sun was shining through my window. Last night was terrible, and I didn't got much sleep. Luckily the human took good care for me.
I looked around the room, before my eyes landed in a plate with food on the nightstand, with a note on it, saying:
"I give you this breakfast with pills, that can cure you. I recommend taking them with water. You should rest today. If you have any wishes for me, I will be sleeping in the living room. Take care miss." I felt happy seeing, that someone cares for me like that.
I stated to eat the toasts with jam, as I was looking through the window, to see the snow covered forest.

"Beautiful view" I whisper to myself, before finishing my meal and taking medicine.

I put my bathrobe and went down to living room, to see Y/n sleeping on the couch. I kept satrring at him, to closer know his look, a middle height man, with dense, wavy, dark hair.

Time skip, Narrator:
Pandemonica went upstairs, to begin her work and some time after Y/n woke up and began his work. The two were working from home, untill evening, as the sun went down and the sky was engulfed by darkness.
Y/n sat on the couch, exhausted by today's work. But he was happy, that it's over and the guest demon feels ok as well.
Y/n turned on the TV and played the news channel. Short time passed and he was joined by the tired demon, who sat next to him.

You two were talking about life for long time, as you felt closer to eachother finding some traits even relatable to eachother. Suddenly pandemonica rested her head on Y/n's shoulder as she fell asleep, so he carried her to her bed and wished her good night.