gaming

🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋

y/n pov:

so i just got home from work super exited to see vinnie! "hey vin i'm home" i yelled as i walked in the door. i didn't hear anything back, i put my keys down and i heard a loud scream. i ran upstairs to vinnie's room to see him streaming. "hey vin " i say again but in a quieter voice" hey y/n" watchcha playin"i ask "just some val i can get off soon if you'd like?!" vinnie said very sweetly, "up to you!" i saw hoping he gets the hint i do want him to. "alright i gotta get back to the  game " see ya i say walking out of his room"

vinnie pov:
i am playing val with the boys and having fun time , i have the most stream viewers i've ever had. i told them i'd stream till 3 am because i still want to play games and chat with the viewers.

i wonder what y/n's doing?

y/n pov:
i am sitting at the table struggling to fill out a new job application. i'm trying to upgrade my place so i'd need a new job to afford a new place. i am applying for jobs and different collages due to the end of my senior year is not that far away. vinnies so lucky he's out of school.

——-3 hours later——-
i have tried so hard to concentrate but i cant i just cant.  vinnie is always screaming blasting music and laughing, like i love him but i gotta get things done. i don't wanna rain on his parade so im just gonna tell him i'm going to the library to finish up.

vinnie pov: 
i am still playing val and i hear a knock at the door "come in" i see y/n walk in and tells me she is going to the library to finish her applications. "alr be safe " i say just staring at my computer screen, she walks out and slams the door," geez what's with her " to stream as i laugh

a/n HEYYYYYY my first book ever 💗💗 but i am gonna make a part 2 luvs ty!