tattoos and percings

happy halloween!!👻🎃🍭 (super sorry it's late)
hope everyone had a fun night i went to a halloween party with 12 people from my group! anyways enjoy the chapter tysm for the reads🤍
———————————————————————

~y:n is booking a piercing witch also has tattoos and vinnie sneaks around and......~

y: hey vin i have to leave for my appointment see ya later

v: woah woah woah i'm coming with you!

y: "i'm just getting my cartilage done nothing too big" i laughed

v:i still wanna be there

y: whatever we are gonna be late let's go!!

~in the car~

3rd person

the couple gets in the car and started playing some music, the take the short way that cuts through downtown. y/n had always dreamed of living the life she has now especially with vinnie. he was so quick to fame but still cares for y/n balancing steaming and posting, y/n couldn't be happier. vinnie takes a sharp left and they arrived at the shop.

~back 2 normal~

v: here we are, are you nervous?

y: ehh a little

v: don't be i'll be there with you no need

y:thanks v, but we got here a little early want to just check it out?

v: sure let's go

~3rd person~

the couple gets out of the car and walks into the shop hand and hand. vinnie is looking around and sees arbel (pls forgive me of that isn't her name or how you spell it just go along w it it's his tattoo artist if you don't know.)

v: no way! what are you doing here!

a: "my friend bella was sick today so i am covering for her today, crazy bumping into you. i cant believe you would betray me and go to another tattoo shop! " she fake gasped and pretend to be insulted

v: i'm not here to get a tattoo, i'm here for y/n she is getting her cartilage done

a: ohh that's cool! show me on the way out before ya go?

y: "yea it's nice to meet you arbel " i say before walking off because i hear my name get called from the (ear piercing guy idk what do you call them😂)

a: you too good luck!

~vinnie pov~
arbel has been so busy and i really wanted to surprise y/n with a tattoo of her hand writing saying "till forever and ever" i always keep it in the back of my phone case bc just looking at it makes me happy, but i had the genius idea to get it tattooed on my arm.

(piercing guy = p/g)

p/g: okay what are we stopping in for today?

y: i would like to get my cartilage done please

p/g: no problem

~y/n pov~
i am starting to get nervous and i am really glad vinnie came with because he will always help calm me down and would never leave my side i closed my eyes for a second and smiled at vinnie, and when i opened them vinnie was gone. whell i spoke too soon.