mafia pt 6

i look through the crack to see...

KIO!?

what is he doing with her in there making he all giggly? i thought i made myself clear i don't want him around her?!

Kio pov:

Why is this meeting so boring. I thought things were good between Vinnie and I? i gave him an awkward smile when he walked in but he just gave me the death stare.

While sitting in the meeting i thought this would be the only time i could see y/n without her 'bodyguard' vinnie by her so i excused myself even thought this was probably the most important meeting of the whole damn year.

But i think she's worth it.

I exited the meeting room and heading g down the elevator to vinnies room assuming that's where she is. The door was half open and i saw her laying on the bed watching something on tv.

I knocked on the door before opening not wanting to startle her. I hope things aren't awkward after i kinda confessed.

"hey y/n vinnie wanted me to come check up on you"

"oh umm hey i guess"

"whatcha watching?"

(whatever you want )

"oooh can i watch with you?"

i say sitting on her bed

"make your self at home i guess..." she said sarcastically scooting away from me

"i don't bite ya know"

she just laughed when vinnie walked in.

Vinnie pov:

i opened the door.

"hey baby i missed yo- kio what the h*ll are you doing in here?"

"what do you mean he told me you wanted him to come down and check on me?

she said getting up from the bed and walking over closer towards me

i open why arms and she stands so her back is on my chest while i put my arms around her clearly seeing him getting jealous.

"love, i never asked him to come down he left the meeting early."

"think about it he just walked in well he knocked but i didn't answer and he made his way to my bed" she said turning around looking me in my eyes kind of nervous

"kio is this true? invading her privacy and just walking out of a meeting to try to hook up with her? what if i didn't come down?"

i said walking closer to kio with every word i said.

"walk in here one more time with her in here or out i swear to g*d i'll kill you"

"know get out of our room now."

kio walked out with his head down and shut the door on the way out walking last y/n, which she gave him a disgusted look.

"im sorry i had to mention killing him but it was the only threat i-" 

i couldn't finish before i was cut off

"you woulnt threaten me like that if i don't want to do something you wanted me to right?" she says with a shaky voice

my heart broke when i saw her like this so wouldn't even lay a finger on her in a harmful way and if she thinks i'm going to let anyone hurt her or even be around her when i'm not there she's gone crazy.

"y/n no no no baby not in a million years! i am so sorry you even had a thought where i would lay a hand on you that way i would never think of doing that."

i grab her and bring her into a hug

she breaks the silence and says

"have you found out anymore on who or how someone got a picture of me and my mom, got on your property, got a rock and found your bathroom window?"

"no, not yet."

"i don't even know if i had ever seen that picture of my mother and i before, after my dad left and took everything i mean everything i didn't have much left at all let alone of her"

"i'm really sorry y/n, i can hire a team to look into it and we should know sooner than later."

"vinnie,  love don't go to all this trouble it's fine i could just ask if anyone saw or heard anything last night!"

"princess your funny if you think your gonna do that, i don't know if you forgot i'm in the mafia but whatever i ask for gets done, i'm sure the team will be fine to work on it and i'll only chose the best of the best i promise"

"if you say so..."

she says leaning in for a hug, i kiss the top of her head

"thank you vinnie know ones ever cared for me like this"

"don't thank me i'm just treating you like how you should be trea-"

i stopped mid sentence when i heard frantic knocking on the door i opened it to see

a/n
—————-

NOT PROOF READ

TY SO SO MUCH FOR READING THE CHAPTER!!!!!!
word count: 900
i want to thank you for showing love to my book or even following my page! meli's book was one of my first books i read when i got wattpad and it's so crazy she follows me!!!!! i am so grateful for everyone who votes, adds my book to there library, comment, follows or just reads it! it makes me so happy when someone sees the notification tat i uploaded and showed love on my story!♥️

TY SO SO MUCH FOR READING THE CHAPTER!!!!!! word count: 900i want to thank you for showing love to my book or even following my page! meli's book was one of my first books i read when i got wattpad and it's so crazy she follows me!!!!! i am so gra...

-a💋