school fight

~kinda short/ something i wouldn't normally right so pls bare with me/ credit to cora_danver on tt for the main idea ~

y/n pov

i just heard the bell ring.

i ran out of the algebra classroom , i honestly couldn't think of anything worse than being there one minute longer.

as i was making my way to my locker i saw a bunch of kids in the hallway crowded around a few students.

i make my way over there and squeeze in-between people trying to see whose fighting.

as i make my way to the front all i see are bright phone cameras flashing and head kids yelling stuff hyping them up.

as soon as i can see again i look to see who's fighting and see vinnie, my sweet sweet vinnie. throwing hands with his best friend.

he literally looks like he's about to kill him.

the both have bloody noses and deep cuts.
the other guys looks worse with a busted lip and a black eyes as well.

it got to be too much so the baseball team tried to split them up. i felt bad vinnie just kept swinging and probably almost knocked out half of the people who were just trying to help him.

he knows how i feel about him fighting but i usually know there's a reason, usually it's because someone said something about me or his family,  

but his best friend??

they finally got him to stop but they still kept yelling at eachother. dumb stuff ofc like " oh your just a pu$$y" and f**k you"

vinnie was about to punch again but  when we made eye contact, i just shook my  head. i walk pushing through the same people i did before to get back to your locker. i couldn't go too far vinnie was your ride home.

i could still hear there faint telling from down the empty hallway. i mostly heard the crowed hyping them up.

i was just about to put my jacket on when i heard footsteps behind me and see vinnie.

"what happened over there vin your better than that" i say looking him right in his eyes

"it's nothing i don't even know why i got so mad" he said pacing

"well are okay?" i ask looking at him

"yea." he mumbles

"your bleading pretty bad" i say while while gently touch a cut above his eyebrow.

"it's whatever i'm fine" he says while tearing up.

"vinnie it's not nothing please tell me baby."

"i just-" he says

he grabbed my waist and shoved him head in the crook of my neck crying. vinnie isn't the most venerable with me. even though vinnie is bleading majorly and it's getting all over my shirt- well his shirt. i hug him back and whisper sweet things in his ear letting him know i'll always be there for him and care for him.

a/n
——————
hope you enjoyed
word count:500
luv u all
april 1st

-a 💋