christmas day

the end is very sweet!!
(fluff)
-
-
-
vinnie pov:
"wake up babe!" i said slowly shaking y/n awake. "i'm up i'm up" she says in a low raspy voice. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" i yell kissing her all over face. "oh my vinnie merry christmas to you!"  "get up let's open presents!!"

y/n pov:
vinnie wakes me up and is super exited for christmas it's so cute to see him like this but he really wants me to open something i can tell because he usually isn't this exited.

as we walk downstairs he picks me up and sets me on the couch. "okay wait here while i grab your stuff babe" i sit on the couch just watching the snow fall wondering how i got so lucky. he comes out with 4 huge bags full of boxes. "vincent cole!" "whattttt????" "this is crazy why did you get all of this i don't get you this much!!" "because i want to spoil you duh" he said in a sassy tone.

i stared opening my presents hit a few new pairs of lulu leggings, record player, (idk just imagine what you want or got for christmas.) as i got up to go give vinnie the buggest hug and thank him for everything while i go get my gifts for him he said "wait there's one more." "really? is it still in the bag?" "no actually"

he grabs my hand and looks me in the eye."y/n y/m/n y/l/n, you have showed me what true love is. without you i wouldn't be here, you met me at my worst but loved me for who i was not what i'm worth. your the girl i want to have my kids with and when i think of my future i think of you not some big house, sports cars or making millions i think of you, and how you have helped me grow as a person to become someone ive always wanted to be. "

at this point i was balling my eyes out but vinnie grabbed something from behind his back. "y/n will you marry me?" "oh my gosh vinnie YES YES YES YES YES 1000x YES!!
he slipped the gorgeous diamond ring on my finger and i kissed him and right as he kissed my the doorbell rang with of the the hackers and y/l/n's waiting at the door. "this truly is the best christmas"

a/n
——
merry christmas!!!💝💝
lots of love from
- a 🥰