sunset

thank you for over 50+ views that's acc crazy!!
but i hope you enjoy today's read so yea!!

🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋

y/n pov:

i hear my window rattling as i just got out of the shower. i put on some pj's and looked to see what it was honestly i thought a bird could've flown into it. i open my curtains to see my handsome boyfriend vinnie! "vinnie what the heck"i say opening the glass door. he kissed my head and states "hey cut me some slack that is a hard window to climb up " i just rolled my eyes and laughed.

it is around 8:30 and sunset is like around 9 so we wanted to watch that together. we hopped in his rx7fc and drove to the nearest cliff, the sunset was a gorgeous pink with a hint of orange. i could feel eyes on me when i look to see who it was i saw vinnie with a silly smile in his face.

vinnie pov:

as we got to the clif i saw y/n's eyes light up with exitment, the orange glow from the sun on her made her look 100x better, i am just so lucky to have her. i got lost and my thought and just stared at her until she made eye contact with me. we just laughed and continued to watch the sunset. it was getting to be around 10pm and i could see y/n was getting a little cold so i offered her my jacket. "thanks vin" she replied. "of course" i stated.

y/n pov:

i was now on top of a cliff in my boyfriends purgatory sweatshirt looking over the whole city of (l.a or seattle 💗) with the love of my life. i sit there and just think about how lucky i am to have him, i slowly trace his tattoos and start drawing little shapes down his back. i can tell he is starting to get sleepy, i whisper to him "i love you" he replies with "i love you" and we both say in unison "all ways and forever"💗💗

AHHHHHH THIS IS SOO CUTE LIKE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!! (feel free to request btw! stay safe luvs!)