cant sleep

i am so sorry for the really short book there all over 300 words but they look to small! i guess i will just have to space it out or just keep writing 😂! thank you so much for 300+ reads thats acc crazy just this week i started my book (monday) i can't thank you guys enough any way onto the chapter!
———————————————————————————

💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗🦋💗

y/n pov: here i am laying next to vinnie,  i turn to look at my alarm clock , 3:30 it reads off. we went to bed around 12 so i had been laying there awhile. i just sigh stare up at the ceiling thinking about vinnie's and i's future. i have been with him for 7 months now and it's been better than ever we get along on everything we share everything, it's truly  perfect!

~time skip 45 mins~

y/n pov still: i decided to get a glass of water and just sit on the stairs outside to get some fresh air but i as try to get up i make sure vinnie doesn't make up. i slowly lift up his hand off my waist and gently set it dosnt back on the bed. i walk very quietly to the door and close it softly. i walk down the stairs and as i grab my water i feel arms snake around my waist.

vinnie pov: i slowly start to make up after i hear the door squeak and see y/n left. i wonder where she is going i thought. i got up very carefully to see what she was doing i just saw her grab some water and i snaked my arms around her waist and whisper" baby what are you still doing up?" y/n jumped a little as she didn't expect me to be there and thought i was still asleep. " i haven't even gotten a minute of sleep so i thought i'd get some water and go sit on the back stairs" she replied. she took my hand and opened the back door and we sat on the back stoop. her head leaning on my shoulder as she's playing with my hair. my hand is resting on her thigh rubbing small circles, it was a pretty chilly night around 65• outside. it was refreshing, the cold winds blowing in our faces y/n's hair and face glowing in the moonlight. i couldn't help but stare.

~time skip~

narrator pov: the couple went inside and got comfy in bed for the second time now. y/n was getting really tired her eyes where getting droopy and her voice was getting soft, vinnie was rubbing her back about to fall asleep as well they really where a perfect couple😍

 y/n was getting really tired her eyes where getting droopy and her voice was getting soft, vinnie was rubbing her back about to fall asleep as well they really where a perfect couple😍

acc kinda proud of this book!!! there is over 500 words to the chapter i'm crazy proud and i hope you enjoyed it💛💛

xoxo - a💋