mafia

welcome!! i missed writing but i'm back now!
so basically i am going to be doing a like 6-10 part series of the mafia "part/chapters" or whatever and once i found how i got this inspo from i will tag them but if someone beat me too it please chat there user or something!!
————————————————————————

characters:
vinnie,y/n, baby j, jordan, kio and troy
gang name: west side warriors (warriors)
leader: vinnie

-
-
-

vinnie pov:
while i was just at the coffee shop waiting from my name to be called, i see a stunning woman walk in the doors, i couldn't help but stare she was gorgeous! i was trying to hear her name when she was ordering but then i heard "order ready for vinnie" i look up and walk over to the counter right as i am heading out the door i am looking at the floor and i bump right into someone i look up and see the gorgeous girl who walked in after me covered it my black coffee. "oh my gosh i am so sorry!" i say looking up. "no i am so sorry i should've watched where i was walking" she replied laughing. "do you want me to buy you a new drink?" she asks politely. "no it's totally fine" i say. "if anything i should buy you a new top"

i look down at my phone and see a text from troy.

troy
hurry up we are trying kill this man aren't we?

i roll my eyes at his message. before i ask this girl "could i get your number so i could make it up to you?" i say "sure" she replies . i had her my phone as she types her number in and makes a profile i name. i look at the top and see her name is y/n, pretty name for a pretty lady (💀) she hands we my phone back and i started to say goodbye when she-

"before you go" she says "what's your name?"
i reply with "vinnie, vinnie hacker" i say before walking out the door of the coffee shop. i see troy, j, kio and jordan about ready to kill me.

kio: what took you song long do you think we have all day?
jordan:20 mins for some coffee?? really?
troy: buckle up let's go

vinnie: all of you can shut up after the mission we have a new one.

the boys :WHAT??

kio: what is it?

vinnie:i ran into this girl at the coffee shop and she is going to be mine.

the boys: HAHAHAHAH

vinnie: keep laughing and i'll kill you.
(anger issues?????)

~the boys shut up~

vinnie: now drive! what are you waiting for a written invitation???

-and off they went-

(a/n)
i think i'm having a little too much fun! hope you guys like this series bc i might make a whole diff book on this?? pls vote and next chapter will be y/n pov 😘😘

glad to be back
-a💋