Author's Note

(actually, for this picture, I would say Adrien is the Keefe only Sophie really gets to see: the scared, lonely kid with terrible parents [do I even wanna know what Emilie was like? What if she was playing the part of the favorite parent like Lady Gisela?], and Cat Noir is the Keefe everyone sees: the jokester. There's no way someone as sweet as Adrien can be compared to a jerk like Fitz But yeah, Marinette and Sophie are essentially the same person no matter what persona Marinette is portraying at the moment)

Hi, my wonderful readers!

I'm back with a new fanfic!

And yes, I'm crossing over KOTLC and Miraculous, but it's mainly because I have a theory that Sophie, Adrien, and Keefe are all somehow connected, besides, these two universes would make for an epic crossover that I would pay to see canon. 

So yeah, it's definitely gonna be in more of Adrien's side of the story, because I swear, he needs a chance in the spotlight. So while the four main characters are Adrien, Sophie, Keefe, and Marinette (they usually have the perspectives of the chapters unless I wanna have another character do a chapter or something), it's gonna focus more on Adrien, along with him, Sophie, and Keefe as the main trio of the story. And if it seems rushed, it's because I'm still working on it and am trying to dig into my inner Shannon Messenger. 

And each chapter will begin with some photo of the character the perspective is shifting to, so just letting you know about that. 

And yes, it's probably gonna get heavily edited, but who can blame me? I'm trying to make this quality of the rest of the Keeper of the Lost Cities series! So yeah. 

And I'm sorry in advance if I take a long time to update! I'm trying to get the kinks worked out in the plot because my original plot from a while ago was terrible and I'm rewriting the plot for this book. 

And SPOILER ALERT! THIS FANFIC TAKES PLACE PRETTY MUCH IMMEDIATELY AFTER "UNLOCKED," SO I SUGGEST YOU READ THE ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE READING THIS FANFIC. IF YOU'RE FINE WITH SPOILERS, GO RIGHT AHEAD.

Have fun reading The Second Moonlark!

—dashiefangirl19