Cast of Characters

I've decided to be a nice person and list the main characters from both universes in this story. 

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Sophie Foster: The primary protagonist of the series, Sophie is the only elf with brown eyes, not to mention she's been genetically altered by the Black Swan, a mysterious organization intent on uniting all species in peace, with Sophie as their moonlark. 

Keefe Sencen: The secondary protagonist of the series. As of Unlocked, he has a new ability where he can command anyone with his voice. Since then, he's rarely spoken and has recently ran away to the Forbidden Cities to protect Sophie, and we don't know where he ran off to. He's usually masking his scared, lonely side with jokes and teasing. 

Fitz Vacker: Sophie's Cognate and ex-boyfriend. (aka the WORST character in the main seven of this series!)

Biana Vacker: Fitz's younger brother, simply a queen. 

Linh Song: A shy girl who, along with Tam, melted her registry pendant and dyed the ends of her long black hair in it. She's often called "The Girl of Many Floods," referring to when she had a harder time controlling her ability as a Hydrokinetic, especially in Atlantis. 

Tam Song: Normally known as the "angsty boy," Tam left the Lost Cities with Linh willingly when Linh had been banished. He, like Linh, melted his registry pendant and dipped his bangs in there. He and Keefe appear to be rivals (even though they're alike in many ways, surprisingly), and Keefe often calls him "Bangs Boy."

Dex Dizznee: Sophie often tells him to stay behind and work on the gadgets. Nevertheless, Dex is adorable, nerdy, and had a huge crush on Sophie until around Nightfall, when Sophie admitted that she didn't reciprocate those feelings.

Marella Redek: Slowly becoming a member of the main gang, slowly turning it into the main eight. She's a Pyrokinetic, and is super sassy. Her mother is mentally unstable, however, and Marella often tries to keep subjects like Cyrah Endal away from her mother.

Mr. Forkle/Magnate Leto/Sir Astin: One of the two Forkles, Mr. Forkle takes on multiple identities, and is the leader of the Black Swan and its Collective. He and his late twin played the part of Sophie's next-door neighbor for twelve years before Fitz showed Sophie the Lost Cities and said that Sophie was really an elf. 

Councillor Oralie: Sophie's biological mom. One of the twelve members of the current Council, the rulers of the Lost Cities. She often sides with Sophie and resembles Sophie in many different ways, especially with their blonde hair being such a similar shade. 

Councillor Bronte: One of the Ancients, meaning his ears are pointy. He and Sophie used to butt heads a lot, but now they're close and he's one of Sophie's three main supporters, along with Oralie and Terik. 

Lady Gisela: Keefe's mother and leader of the Neverseen. She often had Keefe do errands for her dark plans for his "legacy" when he was younger, then would have Washers erase the events from his memories so he wouldn't guess things too quickly. 

Fintan: A dangerous Pyrokinetic. He feels that humans must be destroyed in order for there to be peace. 

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Marinette Dupain-Cheng: The female protagonist of the show. The fandom likes to say that she's a bit of a stalker to Adrien, considering she has his entire life schedule in her room. She's crushing on Adrien. Hard. 

Adrien Agreste: Has spent pretty much all his life locked up in his house, only having been able to go to public school recently. Because of this, he lacks a lot of social skills and struggles to pick up social and romantic cues, which could explain why he's naturally friend-zoning Marinette. And weirdly enough, he shares a lot of similarities with Sophie and Keefe (care to theorize with me? Read my fictional universe theory. It explains the full theory in detail). 

Ladybug: Marinette's superhero alter-ego. Has the power to create things (lucky charms) and purify akumas. Often more serious and confident than her Marinette persona, but she does like to joke occasionally and will sometimes find herself acting like her civilian form. She's dead serious about not revealing her identity to anyone, though. 

Cat Noir: Adrien's superhero alter-ego. Has the power to destroy anything he touches (Cataclysm). He's definitely a jokester, and literally, everything about him is cat puns. Not to mention he's hardcore crushing on Ladybug and won't hesitate to try and do romantic gestures to win her over. Alas, Ladybug doesn't completely reciprocate his feelings, but that doesn't mean he won't stop trying, even if it means a little less flirting. 

Tikki: Marinette's kwami. Allows Marinette to transform into Ladybug. She's adorable, but Plagg can get on her nerves. Easily. 

Plagg: Adrien's kwami. Allows Adrien to transform into Cat Noir. He's pretty apathetic to anything regarding the love square, preferring to think with his stomach and going to many lengths to eat cheese, particularly Camembert. He often likes to call Tikki "sugarcube," which annoys her. 

Gabriel Agreste/Hawkmoth: The main villain of the show, trying to get Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses to bring back his dead wife, Emilie Agreste. He often sends out akumas to people feeling enough negative emotions to help him on succeeding in this goal. As Gabriel, he's a strict, overprotective father that barely lets Adrien do what he wants, afraid of Adrien discovering what he's doing in secret. Only Nathalie knows that he's Hawkmoth. 

Nathalie/Mayura: The secondary villain of the show, and Gabriel's manager. As Mayura, she can create sentimonsters, seemingly perfect versions of a person or thing (and no, I don't believe in the Adrien-is-a-sentimonster theory). However, the peacock Miraculous isn't in its best condition and Nathalie often finds herself getting sick and/or weak from using it. But that won't stop her from using it to help Hawkmoth succeed in bringing Emilie back. 

Alya Cesaire: Owner of the "Ladyblog," she's constantly trying to figure out who Ladybug and Cat Noir are. She's Marinette's closest friend. Often likes to play detective when necessary. 

Nino Lahiffe: Adrien's closest friend and often tries to get Gabriel to give Adrien more freedoms. Definitely chill, and once used to have a crush on Marinette. 

Master Fu: The guardian of the Miracle Box. He was the one who gave Marinette and Adrien their Miraculouses, and will sometimes let Marinette pick an extra Miraculous for an ally to use in the battle, on the condition that she return it. 

As you have noticed, I only wrote descriptions based off of the canon stuff. Not what's going in the fanfic. And you read that right, I don't think Adrien is a sentimonster. He's too flawed for that. Also, there are many more characters, but these are the ones we're gonna tend to focus on a little more than others. And this does take place before season 4; I haven't seen too many episodes so I'm basing it off of basic descriptions and bits and pieces I've seen. I promise I'll try and watch it all someday!

And who thinks these two universes should have a canon crossover? I want it to happen SO BADLY!