Chapter 10

Anna POV

I wake up to a bright light shining trough the window of the hotel apartment. I groan, wondering who the fuck left the curtains open and slowly get out of bed, walking directly to the bathroom.

I take a hot shower, a much needed one, feeling my muscles relax, despite me having had a shower by yesterday and also being in a deep sleep.

I get out of the shower and put on some light mascara, some nude lipstick and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I put on a brown gap Hoodie and some brown wide leg pants, with a pair of brown nike dunk lows.

When I'm ready and have my bag of clothes ready, I get out of the apartment, check out and start driving to the airport

As I drive my phone starts ringing, so I pick it up already knowing who's calling and put it on the speaker.

"Hello?" I hear Vanessa say.

"Yeah, hi. What up?"

"Oh nothing just wondering when you will be here we already got some information on that Fiji guy." I hear her slight giggle as I join in.

God, sometimes we're really immature.

"I'm driving to the airport but you can already tell me about him so we don't waste time later." I propose, a small smile on my face.

"Alright, uhm. So he has a wife, Akari Suzuki 49 years, and a daughter, Ichika Suzuki, 13 years. " I silently snort while nodding listening to her list the information about him and his family up.

"Don't laugh, please this is serious!" she articulates but in a playful way.

"I didn't do anything, please." I answer in a playful way and a fake offended tone just like her.

She giggle slightly before starting to talk again, "Anyway, there is more about his family but I think we only need it when we have to threaten him, you know, just in case. We found out he has something like a fight club. It's well hidden but no one can hide anything from us." I roll my eyes at her victory tone, although there's by long nothing won.

"Alright I think that's enough for now I'll see you later. Bye Anna Banana." Before I could even voice my opinion on her stupid name for me, she hangs up. So disrespectful sometimes.

_____________

The plane just landed in Tokyo and I am in the backseat of my black Jeep, my personal cab driving me to one of the apartments Vanessa and Seb are in right now.

About half an hour later we arrive to a hotel apartment that looks pretty expensive, but I guess we have enough money. *Evil giggle*

I walk in, looking around as my cab driver puts out my luggage. I go to the elevators and press the 7th floor. Sebastian texted me the number of the apartment while I was in the plane so I know where to go.

I look at my phone to check some emails while I ride up. I hear a ding and walk out without looking up. I take a left turn and only now put my phone away to look at the numbers of the room. Once I found it I knock on the door. Obviously no one opens it because who knows who it is so I utter, "It's me, open up dumbasses."

The door swings open and revealed is Sebastian in just some black sweatpants and a bare chest. Not gonna lie, he's hot, but we both know that we are like family for each other.

"Hello Cupcake." He smirk, knowing that I absolutely hate that name.

I roll my eyes at him, "Whatever. Where's Vanessa?"

"What? No 'Hello you, too Seb' 'I missed you so much Seb'?"

"Nope." I sweetly smile at him walking further into the apartment.

Now he rolls his eyes before answering my question, rather unwillingly and annoyed, "She's showering. But I can tell you what you need to know, too you know, after all I also found some information on Mr. Fiji."

I huff "Yeah whatever. What else do you have on him."

He starts beginning to explain more about Mr. Fijis' work and what buildings he has. He told me he has an underground fight club, which he only visits about once in two months. Guess we are lucky cause this weekend he will be there, and we will pay him a little visit.

----------------------

Hello guys:) 

sorry for the long wait and the short chapter lmao 

I have school again and have to learn bc we will probably write many tests yk the drill

anyway, i hope i can update very soon:)