Chapter 33

Hiiiiiii

soo.. now that i was gone for a longer time, i will post more chapter now and i hope you like it bc i kind of did 'em in a hurry🕳️👩‍🦯

reason that i wasnt so active is bc i just wasn't really that motivated and school started and i bascically only have f's upon f's and i'm starting to get really depressed

but anywayy... enjoy;)

_______________________

(play song now)

ACE POV

The phone lights up and Annas hand quickly shoots out to take it.

Reading the message out loud, she names an address and time.

Alex searches up the place, figuring it's actually an abandoned psychiatry. It's only half an hour from Levi's and Mateo's house.

And we must be there in an hour.

I already knew it would be an early meeting, but not this early.

Fifteen minutes later, we have quickly discussed everything, revised the plan and matched it up with the location.

Each of us went to our bedrooms to quickly get ready.

It's still pretty cool outside so I decide to put on black suit pants and a black hoodie.

Walking over to the bed I bend down and pull out my black duffle bag.

I zip it open and take two handguns, quickly checking if the magazine has enough bullets before putting them behind under my hoodie.

Like Anna prefers her daggers, I prefer my guns.

And if there aren't any guns there at the moment, my fists will always do.

Setting the duffle back I walk out of the room and into the hallway, where Anna and the others are already waiting.

Anna doesn't let it show but she is nervous.

I mean, who wouldn't be if your best friend could die at any moment if you make any wrong moves?

Looking her up and down I give her I nod, specifying we can go.

She has put on some black cargo pants and a simple long sleeved black crop-top, matching with some black boots. Her signature snake-daggers are wrapped around her upper thigh and there is one gun strapped to the back of the holder.

Mateo claps a hand onto my shoulder, giving me a reassuring look. But it still doesn't ease my nerves.

I don't really have a reason to be nervous, but these guys have overdone us every time and have caught us in the most unexpected moments.

And maybe it is because I'm a bit worried about Sebastian and what it will do to Anna if they would truly kill him.

The others have a small hug session with Anna, while Lorenzo unexpectly pulls me into a hug.

I hesitate but I wrap my arms around him, pulling something in me, like a reminder that I'm not fully alone. That there is someone like a brother to me who loves me.

"Be careful and don't do, or say, anything stupid." He utters in my ear.

I chuckle and assure him that I won't be doing any of that. But with the look he sends me it's clear we all know that promise is just an empty promise.

Because I always do something stupid.

Pulling apart I look at Anna, communicating over a simple nod.

With one last hit to the shoulder from Lorenzo I open the door, letting Anna walk out first and once she's stepped outside, I follow suit and close the door behind me.