Chapter 34

Anna POV

I wake up to an aching head and an uncomfortable bed.

A bed that is certainly not mine.

With a quiet groan I slowly sit up, taking in my surroundings.

I recognize the place as the same place that Ace treated my injuries in from a few days ago.

Across the room I see Ace, sitting there and looking distressed.

My voice is hoarse and quiet when I gently address him, "Ace?"

He lifts his head, his face somehow pitiful with a mix of grief, eyebags under his eyes.

I furrow my brows.

______________________

I storm down the dark halls, tears and anger following me.

I can't believe it.

He's gone.

He's gone.

Gone.

FUCKING GONE!

Another sob rips trough me but it doesn't stop me from storming into the cell, where an angry crying Kiyoko and Vanessa, alongside Lorenzo on the side, are beating up that piece of shit, aka the best friend of Iwasaki.

Automatically parting the way for me, I stalk up to an already beaten up Aoi Kei Miura and with a loud noise of resentfulness I punch his old ass ugly face with all my strength, sending him flying to the floor with the chair tied to him and a loud thump.

Lorenzo lifts him back into place.

And the first thing I see is a fucking grin on his face.

I don't hesitate to throw another hard blow his way and then to his stomach, getting another groan from him.

But his grin doesn't falter one bit.

Anger only builds up more and I can't wait to do awful things to him.

"Talk. What the fuck were you talking about when you said 'he wouldn't want this'?!"

I get into his face, heavily breathing down on the old ass motherfucker.

A chuckle leaves him along with his own blood dripping down his chin. He looks me dead in the eye but keeps silent, not uttering a single word.

Kiyoko's fist wrap around a small blade and with no care in the world that she is cutting her own skin she punches him, leaving a nasty cut on his cheek.

I know how much she loved Sebastian. I always knew there was something going on between the both, but I would never intercept or say anything about it, because I knew once they were ready one of them would talk to me about it.

The first time Seb ever told us about a girl he liked we were all 15. The girl was a year older than us but that didn't matter to him. She was his first love. In the end it turned out she cheated on him with a teacher from her school.

I know. Fucking ridiculous.

After that he went on dates with many girls, but they often turned out to be just gold diggers and cheaters.

So, he was scared to love again.

He didn't want to get betrayed again and be left with a broken heart like he always was.

But I'm sure it was different with Kiyoko. It was true love.

Was.

He never even got the chance to tell her he loved her.