Chapter 20

Daishi sits down on my left when Kiyoko starts explaining her plan.

"Sant Barbara is only a few hours away with the car. That means we will drive there in at least two days. We will stay at a hotel and complete the mission. After that we go back here. No staying.                                         We will arrive there at 9.30. We have to move quick. I want Vanessa and Lorenzo to go up on the shipments and report how many guards there will be. After what we have heard there will be 10 people on the west. I want a team of 7 there. On the south are supposed to be 15 more people. A team of 14 with Sebastian there. On the east will be 10, too. I want a team of 7 with Ace there. And on the north there will be 25. That's when Daishi will go. We will take the shipments while Anna and 24 more people will eliminate them. When everyone is killed I want every team to move to the north. On the ship will be 40 more people."

Kiyoko keeps on explaining the plan for about another 20 minutes and ends with asking if anyone has any questions.

When no one answers she sits down beside Vanessa on my right.

The few seconds of silence are broken by Ace, who questions something I have been wondering about, too. "You said that the shipment is originally thought to be shipped to Iwasaki. That means Watanabe or Ono must be important people if Iwasaki trusts them with it. So, haven't you thought about getting more information about him out of them?"

The Youlans exchange looks, the only emotion in their eyes seen is some kid of nervousness, and that for sure doesn't mean anything good.

Oh these little-

"Everyone out." My voice booms in the room and my people leave the warehouse without hesitation. Everyone but Ace's people.

They look at him, waiting to get an order from him. Some of the girl even give me a glare for I don't know what.

Probably some girls who sucked his dick and think I would replace them.

I mentally gag at my thought and glare at the smirking Ace across of me. We hold the stare contest until, a few seconds later he tells them to leave.

I break the eye contact, taking a deep breath before looking Daishi in the eyes.

It's only the seven of us left and everyone is dead silent.

"I asked this once, but I don't think it will hurt to ask again." The room is filled with anticipation and their breathing is getting stuck in their throat as I continue. "How. Fucking. Stupid. Are you really?" My voice comes out as calm and they for sure as hell know that I am not in the mood for any jokes.

Vanessa and Sebastian give them a pity look because they experienced me in this state on too many times.

"So you decide, to make a 'mission' for me, not even thinking about me, maybe coming, killed an important person and let the other one just leave, taking away the chance of finding out more about Iwasaki?"

They look down in shame.

"What were you even thinking? Seriously, do you even have a brain to think with? Did every cell in that goddamn organ already die?"

Sebastian and Vanessa look down trying to hide their smiles with a hand. Daishi notices and glares at them, not uttering a word.

I put my elbows on the table and cover my face with my hand. Seconds later I start to chuckle, covering my hand with my mouth. My friends' eyes widen while our guest eyes narrow at me surprised and laid with suspicion.

"Oh my god. Run.", Vanessa mutters before repeating it with a shout, "Run for your fucking life" The four of them stand up, Sebastian and Vanessa holding open the door for the others to run out.