Chapter 24

Hi guys! Just wanted to make sth clear: I originally planned on making a Christmas chapter but I'll skip that one.
That means it's already 2022 and it's maybe like end February
Anyway... for questions just comment or message me:)

Also about everyones age:

Anna is 23 (24. May) , Vanessa too but one month older (26. April), as well as Sebastian (15.March), who is one month older than Vanessa

Ace: 25 (9. February)--> he turned 25 but they didn't celebrate it and nobody other than Enzo know it

Enzo: 25 (3. March)

And the rest you can make out if you remember from the rest:))

Anyway let's finally get into it>>>

____________

ANNA POV

It was a mistake. A stupid mistake.

Fuck.

I can't get that sexy smirk out of my mind or the way his hands felt on my body and how his eyes devoured me with such hunger and desire.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I was too blinded by my own horniness that I allowed him to touch me and do whatever he likes. I shouldn't have allowed that. Even if I, oh so desperately want to fuck him, I can't. He is my enemy and that should stay the way as it is.

Not enemies with benefits.

Not frenemies.

Not friends.

And for sure not fuck-buddies without a real label as to what we are.

Just enemies.

We are enemies and that will stay the way as it is.

When we will arrive in Russia we will go out to some club and with a 99,99 percent chance some guy will want to fuck.

It's fun to go clubbing with friends and let loose for once.

Especially with the girl's 'squad'. Levina, Vanessa, Kiyoko and me. And believe me when I say it's the most fun with Levina. She is a pure party animal. She is the reason parties were invented.

She is that kind of woman who can get wasted and it still looks like she's sober.  She is a very energetic and sarcastic person. That's why I love her so much. She fits so good to our 'group'. She matches our vibe and I love that about her.

The first time we met I was 14 and she was 15. It was some ball the Russians have invited my family to. We first didn't really talk, just exchanged some 'hello's and 'how are you's. The next time was shortly after I took over my fathers' place. I was 16 and she was 17. Mateo had taken over the Russian Mafia almost a year before me with 17 and we met to form an alliance. A few more meetings and exchanged words we became good friends.

We don't see each other that often and these days we have to find time to somehow meet or talk over the phone at least, also considering she lives in Russia and me most of the times in Italy or sometimes even America. We both travel a lot for business. She practically leads her Mafia with Mateo.

They are best friends since forever. Their parents were both best friends and since Levi was born they spent a lot of time together.

We are in the plane right now. Everyone is here. Even Athena and Zeus. I couldn't let my babies at home alone. I would miss them too much.

Fernanda, Sky and I are watching 'Princess and the frog', one of Sky's favorite Disney princess movies.

And maybe mine, too.