Chapter 15

(play the song when it stands where)
______________

Anna POV

The plane had landed about 15 minutes after the call with my brother. In that time I packed my stuff and got back to my seat. Ace and I didn't utter a word.

I get out of the Jet and mine and Ace's luggage is already brought to my car, my driver is driving, considering we might be a bit tired after such a flight. I get in on the left side while Ace gets in by the right.

The drive too my house takes about 45 minutes so I take my phone out and check some emails. I check some other notifications before opening Instagram. Yes, I have Insta but it's a fake account. I can't take the risk. But it's also useful. Many of my targets' have Instagram or their kids and/or friends. You can get much information with that.

Time flies by pretty fast and I haven't even noticed we arrived when the driver opens my door.

Ace walks to the trunk and takes out his things. My driver puts everything out for me and walks into the house, putting my stuff into my room.

He left the door open so we instantly walk in.

It's a really pretty house. It's old and modern at the same time you could say.

I am instantly met with my beautiful babies running to me, barking in happiness

I am instantly met with my beautiful babies running to me, barking in happiness. They tackle me to sit on my knees so I can pet them better. I scratch them behind their ears like they love it and their tongues fall out in satisfaction. They look behind me when I stand up and a small evil smile appears on my face at what I hope they will do to him. But when I turn to get a better look at them Ace is scratching them behind their ears like I did. The reaction is the same by them and Ace gives me a smirk.

"Athena! Zeus! Heel!" They instantly obey and come back to me.

"Go to your room!" I say disappointingly. They whine but obey anyway.

I glare at Ace. He opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by a loud squeal. I instantly turn around and a big grin makes its way to my face. I engage her in a hug, lifting her of the floor and into my arms. Her legs wrap around my waist as her small hands copy the action on my neck.

I normally hate kids but my sweet little principessa is an exception.

I attack her cute little face with kisses. She giggles because she is really ticklish and returns the gestures with small and messy kisses.

"I missed you Aunty"

"I missed you, too Cupcake."

I tap her cute little nose, putting her down again, only for her to take my hand and hide by my legs when she looks behind me to the man I despise the most.

I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder. He doesn't show any emotion but I can still tell he's getting slightly annoyed by still standing in the hallway and not having made any process to 'his' room. But I don't care. If all, it just amuses me.