Chapter 3

I ran out of the room and frantically searched for my keys. I finally found them, slipped on my converse and ran out the door slamming it behind me. For a mere second realization blew through my head: did I really know what I was doing? I didn't have enough time to process my thoughts because I heard Sam opening the door. I ran to my car as I unlocked it and threw open the door. I slammed it shut as Sam ran towards me and I shoved my keys in as he banged on my car door. I didn't even glance at him as I threw it in reverse and sped off, leaving with a horrendous screech. I continued speeding until I was several streets away, then I stopped my car at the side of the road and completely broke down. I sobbed even more as I laid my head across the wheel and grasped it until my knuckles went white. What the hell was I supposed to do know? Call someone and tell them that I fucked up horribly? No, of course not. I didn't even have my damn phone. I fucking left it. I left it at the house. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. I knew I shouldn't have left...I knew I left way too much behind. It seemed like I had just completely cut ties with him. Which was true, after you pull something like this how do you expect some to just forgive you? They won't. It's as simple as that. I sighed as I pulled down the sun visor and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My makeup was all over my face and their were streaks of mascara running down my cheeks. I pulled my shaky fingers threw my hair and started my car up again. I decided I would go fix this mess of myself by going to the mall. Truth was I just wanted to forget everything for a bit. Little did I know, that this would be a bigger mistake than walking out on Sam.