Chapter 6

Right when I walked out I bumped right into someone. "Wow, I'm sorry." I said as I looked up at a smiling face. "No problem, it was really my fault." He replied. He looked awfully familiar...like I knew him from someplace. I got caught up in trying to remember who he was when I realized I was still inches away from him. I laughed as I backed away from him. "I look familiar, right?" He asked with a slight grin. "Yeah...I'm sorta- a um having trouble today and I uh...." I suddenly choked up on my words. Wonderful time to have a breakdown- in front of some familiar guy. "I'm Cameron Dallas." "Oh yeah I remember now. Nice seein ya, but I have to go." I said as I started walking away. I was stopped by a tight grasp on my arm. "You okay princess?" He asked with a half smirk and a furrow in his brow. "I wish. But I seriously have to leave." I replied trying to shake from his extremely tight grip. "Where's that boy Sam, isn't it kinda bad for him not to be with you? You know, if my girlfriend was upset I'd wanna be there for her. Especially with everything that's been going on, I'm surprised he let you out of the house." "Yeah well he's exactly the problem. Or maybe I am...I don't even fucking know. All I know is I stormed out of the house, left my phone, left my common sense, left him and left everything else." I said as he finally loosened his grip. "Aw baby that's horrible." He said as he brought me into a hug. I hugged him back and looked up at him as he glanced to the side "I really need to-" before I could finish he grabbed my face and kissed my lips hard. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. LEAVE HER ALONE DAMMIT." Is all I heard before I shoved myself away from Cameron. "Filling in where you're supposed to be, but you can't even fucking be here for your girlfriend can you Sam? Why don't I tell her the truth?" "Don't you even fucking mention it." Sam said as he approached Cameron. "What truth, mention what? What the fuck is going on Sam?" "I could ask you the same damn thing." He said as he looked at both of us.