Chapter 9

"Sam I don't wanna talk about it, okay?" I stated as I looked out the window. "But I need to know if we have a future that you really want. You can't just hope for the best! What the hell, aren't you already living your dream? So you should stop dreaming and hoping and start fucking living for once!" He screamed at me. "I told you I don't want to talk about it so shut the fuck up until we get home!" "Why, why don't you wanna talk about it? Do you not love me?" "Sam! That's not the reason...seriously, do you always have to bring that up? I love you alright!" "You don't think we have a future together do you?" he said hesitantly. "I never said that-" "You don't! You might not have said it, but you meant it. That's why you didn't want to..." He stopped talking and hurt and utter anger appeared in his glassy eyes. "It's all about the stupid baby isn't it? I told you I don't want a baby right now! And if you can't accept that than maybe we don't have any future." "You said it now. We didn't have one and never will. Take it back, take that all back!" He screamed at me even louder as he took his eyes off the road to look directly at me. "SAM!!!" His name pierced the atmosphere like a sharp dagger. My chilling scream was the last thing that was heard, before the car slammed right into the side of us, blood and shards of glass filled the air as I took my last breath. At least I thought. It was supposed to be the day that wr both died, our friends and family would be devastated including out fans. Our last moments would have been spent in vain, talking about our non-existent future. But life never goes the way its supposed to. We weren't supposed to get into an accident, but we weren't supposed to live.