A/N: Read it all

A/N
Hey guys! I know I left you with a cliff hanger and you may have got all excited when you saw this so sorry that you now hate me. Hehe. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify a few things.

First of all, Thankyou so much for all the reads! I love you all!

Next, I would like you readers to comment more. You don't have to, but I really don't know what you guys think of this story besides readwrite_karina who comments all the time (THANKYOU GIRL!)

And then there's this; real life doesn't always have a plot or a main event or perfect moments where the spotlight is just on you. That's sort of like this story. There is the whole idea that Cole needs to decide weather he lets Andy go and accept that she may never like him as much as he likes her, or he could take 19 seconds of insane courage and go for it. He needs to choose. What would you guys like? Also, I will start to include more flashbacks as the story goes on of their pasts.

And now, there will be some events coming up that links this story to BrightWhiteSnow 's 'I am Living With an Idiot' so you might want to start reading that.

Also, please tell me what you think of the characters. I know there's a few that you're allowed to hate like Tristan and sometimes Cole because he is a popular guy that wants to keep up his image, but his reasons are good once it's mentioned. What about the girls? What do you think of them? And Fig and Callum? Please comment your thoughts.

Another question; is this too cliché? I think it's sort of a reversed cliché so it's not that bad, but I want you guys to tell me, so comment!

And just so you know feel free to message me anytime you want. My kik is @taylorism_is_typing if you want to text me there so yeah! It doesn't have to be about this book either. If you guys need advice or anything I'm here! I care about all of you so feel free to text me, even if you just want to talk.

Now for the big question that I thought might be a good idea; Should Andy narrate the second half of this story? It's not half over, but when it gets to that point I thought of changing it up a little. What do you guys think?

That's all I have for you now. I can't sleep and it's like midnight here so yeah. I'm wide awake thinking of everything that's going to happen! I hope you guys are as excited as I am!

If you want sneak peaks on my chapters follow @writingoverbreathing on Instagram. My fandom account is @fandoms_drawer if you're interested for some reason. Anyway, bye for now! Thankyou everyone! Comment, vote, tell your friends, read, and write!

~Tj