Chapter 1: Thankyou for watching

Please go check out Romance Sucks if you're into funky characters and kinda cute romance.

_______________

Part 1: Cole
So there's this girl. She's different and bold. I'm popular and not. She's a hip hop dancer and I'm a football quarterback. We are totally different, yet there's something about her...
It all started in the cafeteria. I was sitting at our usual table when I saw a crowd of people gathered at the back. I had to see. Nothing happened in my school that I didn't know about.
As I neared the crowd, I started to hear music. It was something with a loud beat. Then I heard the drop beat. It was definitely dubstep.
I pushed my way through the crowd and saw a flash of plaid and then auburn hair. She was dancing hip hop like she was born doing that. She was amazing.
That's when I saw her face. She was just stunning. Actually, she was beautiful. Her dark, auburn hair illuminated her light freckles sprinkled across her nose. Then there was her piercing blue eyes. Those eyes were stars stolen from the sky. She was a crook for doing many things, and a beautiful one at that.
Just as I started getting lost in her beautiful features, the music stopped and she posed to signal that her enkindling dance was done. She grabbed her book bag and her boom box and started to push through the crowd when she turned and looked directly at me.
"Thankyou for watching." she gave a crooked smile that leaned to the left side of her face. Then, she bowed, gave a salute, turned, and walked away. Everybody else spread through the cafeteria, disappearing throughout the faceless crowd while I just stood there, not knowing where the beautiful, enkindling girl went, but I could find out, and I would.