Zian | @ZianDutt | (CFCU)

STATUS: OPEN (SLOW DELIVERY DUE TO CATCH-UP)

╓═══════☆═══════╖ WELCOME! ╓═══════☆═══════╖

Hello! So, you have stumbled upon my page and want to get your book reviewed? I've got you covered. Well, first, some things about myself. I'm Arshdeep, and I have been on Wattpad since 2018 now. I'm primarily a fantasy writer, but I do occasionally try my hand at romance as well. I have judged for many communities, but this is my first time being an actual reviewer, although I have critiqued and reviewed many books whenever I've had the chance to.

My fantasy book, The Rift of Bloods, has been twice featured by Wattpad on their reading lists, so I am hoping I can help you polish up your work to the best of my ability! ^_^

PREFERENCES AND SPECIALTY

Most preferred genres and specialties: My most preferred genres are fantasy and romance since those are the ones I read most in and write in; however, I can also do mystery/thriller. I wholeheartedly welcome LGBTQ+ stories as well as stories with mature themes, heavy violence or a dark tone.

Genres/themes I will not review: Fanfiction -- I do not read fan fiction, so I, unfortunately, would not be able to cater to the client(s)' needs; poetry; historical fiction; glorified abuse or toxic romances; paranormal or werewolf stories, although I may make an exception for paranormal/werewolf on seeing if the story in question is worthwhile, albeit I may be very picky with this.

---I have quite the flair for prose, so you may notice me suggesting changes within sentence structure, the overall flow of the prose, if it sounds too clinical, if there needs to be proper formatting, etc., although I also keep an eagle's eye on world-building dumps, and in case of romance, the relationship development, the structure of the story, etc.

REVIEW OPTIONS

The maximum number of chapters I'll provide a review for is 7 at the moment, but there are some options below that you can go for:

1) Phoenix Review: In this option, you'll be required to read 1 chapter of my book "The Rift of Bloods" and be required to sprinkle in constructive comments, and in return, I will review 2 chapters of your book (I may do 3 if the length is short) and focus on the flow, the prose, inconsistencies, character establishment, and my overall thoughts. In short, this is recommended for writers who're just starting off and would like an enjoyable pinch of criticism. You'll be, for the most part, in this option, receiving cohesive, overall thoughts I may have while reading your book without going into the nitty-gritty technicalities.

In this option, I will not be scoring your book.

2) Wyvern Review: In this option, you'll be required to read 2 chapters of my book "The Rift of Bloods" and be required to sprinkle in constructive comments, and in return, I will review five chapters of your book. Here, I'll delve into more detail by providing examples, flow, consistency, the beginning structure of the story, the formatting, the world-building, magic system, and in the case of romance, my thoughts on the meet-cute and how well the romance is faring in the first few pages in detail.

In this option, I will not be scoring your book in each aspect, such as plot, flow, prose, etc.; however, I will provide an overall score at the end.