Moni | @MoniTheTigerEmpress | (CFCU)

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Status: Open

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

About me:

Welcome to my page! I am Moni (short for Monique) I am 21 years old and have been on Wattpad since 2014. My works range from paranormal to fantasy to even mystery/thriller. I have been reviewing for about a year or more. My work 'Unknown Creatures' has been featured on two of Wattpad's reading lists as well as has won 1st place in two awards.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

My goal:
My goal as a reviewer is to help you and your writing. I want your writing to flourish. I want your to be the best it can be. I also want to help you all to the best of my ability.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Genres I prefer:
I prefer almost all genres. (the ones I do not prefer are in the next line!)

Genres I least prefer:
Fan fiction and poetry. I do not review these because I feel it would not be fair for me to review something I do not know much about. I would prefer you (if you write these two genres) to be reviewed fairly!

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Rules:

Of course no review shop is complete without rules, so here are my set of rules.

1) Be patient. This is the golden rule. Like everyone else, I have a life outside of Wattpad and do not want to be hurried. Please do not spam the comments, the community's message board or my own and our DMs.

2) Complete payment only after you are accepted. If you complete payment before I accept you, unfortunately, it will not count, and I will have to put you on the queue of 'incomplete payments' until you do it again. I do check the payment so if I feel as though you did not do a satisfactory job or you rushed it, I will make you do the payment again. It is only fair you put in the effort for the payment as I spend a lot of my time to help you with your works.

3) I have the right to decline a request. Please do not be upset if I decline your request and kindly do not throw hate or nasty words my way as that will end you up on my block list.

4) Pick the review style you want carefully. I am not responsible for delivering what you asked for. If you pick the constructive criticism review option and get upset over it, just say 'thank you' and move on. No need to be rude or angry towards me.

5) You are allowed to request a review for multiple books from me, but please keep in mind that you will have to complete the payment twice.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Estimated time to complete the reviews: