Siya | @Siya_Stark3000 (Open)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : Open

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ

I am Siya Adhrika Stark. You can call me Siya or Adhrika. Your friendly neighborhood Stark.

I have been a reviewer for the past few months but have reviewed more than 90 books. I am an MBBS student. I try my best to do work with utter perfection. Punctuality is my best trait. I will not let you disappoint.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ᴍʏ ᴀɪᴍ

My aim is to give you the best of my time, effort and work. Help you find your flaws and rectify them. To satisfy the client to the best of my abilities. To make your work even better.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ɢᴇɴʀᴇs ɪ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ

I mostly prefer romance, fantasy, chick-lit, historical fiction, fan-fiction etc. But I can do justice to all genres except which I don't prefer.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ

I do not prefer poetry, horror/Paranormal

and smut without plot strictly.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ/ʟɢʙᴛǫ+

I am comfortable with Mature and LGBTQ+ both.

But I will not prefer stories where the gore, rape or brutality is glorified. Or if there is plotless erotica.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ʀᴜʟᴇs

Now, we all know rules are tedious. But let's face it, we need them for proper functioning on both parts. You must follow the rules to get in contact with this Nymph.

1) Follow the core rules of Angel City Community. Follow them, add the Review book to your public reading list   and give the book a shout out on your message board.

2) Follow my account permanently, that     is Siya_Stark3000 .

3) Further payments will depend upon the package you will    choose. Complete the further payment according to the Spells (Packages) only after getting accepted. And I  have the right to decline your  request if I feel I am incapable of doing your work.