Avis | @lavendareyes | (Closed)

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
STATUS : Closed
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Greetings, and welcome to my page!

My name is Avis, otherwise known as lavendareyes and I have been on Wattpad since 2013. I am primarily a Dark Fantasy writer, though my works can range outside of that, too. In the past, I have written not only Fantasy but also Science-Fiction, Romance and Poetry. My novel, 'The Black Scales Of Spitfyre' has been a first place winner of multiple of awards, as well as has been featured on Wattpad's official reading lists.

Although I have not yet been a reviewer for any community outside of Angel City, I believe I am equipped to help you develop your work to the best of my capabilities. I have judged, critiqued and reviewed on multiple awards on Wattpad and beta-read plenty of work in my time also.

༻❁༺

MY GOAL AS A REVIEWER :

I aim to provide a valuable critique that you can take away and utilise as well as develop your work with. My reviews will be nothing but honest-critique, and what I provide will be unbiased, even if I have read your book beforehand or if we are considered friends.

 My reviews will be nothing but honest-critique, and what I provide will be unbiased, even if I have read your book beforehand or if we are considered friends

PREFERABLE GENRES

My most preferred genres to review will be Fantasy , Science-Fiction , Action-Adventure , and Poetry since I read, and write these genres most. Although I am inclusive to most genres, these are the ones I will be taking reviews for as I'd like to provide my best with every review that comes.

I wholeheartedly welcome LGBTQ+ stories, as well as stories with mature themes (18+), heavy violence, gore and dark tones.

༻ LEAST PREFERABLE GENRES ༺

LEAST PREFERABLE GENRES

Unfortunately I would not be able to review Romance , Fan-fiction and Horror. This is on condition that I am least knowledgable of such genres, and would not be able to provide a beneficial review. I will also not review anything with the involvement of glorified abuse and mental health or toxic romance and themes.