Nymph Critic Applications (OPEN)

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

So, now that you've had a look at our Court and wish to become one of our nymph critics (reviewers), you've come to the right place! You'll find a form below which you can fill out so that you can be considered for the position.

Please note that, to apply, you do not need to be in our Discord server, but it is preferable that you are in it, only so there is easy communication. The link for the server can be found in our Wattpad page bio or can be requested by PMing it. However, it is not mandatory to join the server.

Note: Applying does not guarantee your application would be accepted.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

NYMPH CRITICS — Reviewers

Wattpad Username:

Do you have Discord? If so, are you in or would be able to join our server?:

Have you read the requirements in Angel City Handbook?:

How long have you been reviewing for?:

What kind of genres do you review?:

Are you comfortable with LGBTQ content and mature themes?:

Why do you think you will be a good reviewer for the community? Please be detailed; generic answers are less considered:

Tags (3+) :

Reviewer Inlines Here —>

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Please note that it may take us up to 24 hours to reply to your application, or potentially 48 to consider it and accept or decline. Please be patient with us during this process as we value the staff we promote. If you do not get a response within this time, kindly tag us and comment again under your form.

Otherwise, if you aren't interested in this opportunity, then please do consider taking a look through our reviewers' sections and their hard work, as well as supporting us! Thank you, and have a good day.