Vana | @vanaconda (Open)

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

Status: Open

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

hi there, im vana :D

i am a writer of fantasy, contemporary YA, and LGBTQIA+ novels. i believe that creative people, like us writers, all need at least a bit of feedback to grow and improve our craft. i love helping and supporting other writers through constructive critiques, and it helps me in my writing journey too. Mutual benefits!

*̥˚Genres I can review: *̥˚

I am willing to review fantasy (all levels), contemporary, romance, young adult and sci-fi. LGBTQIA+ and stories regarding mental health are welcome. Short stories within these genres are also allowed (mentioned in review packages).

*̥˚Genres I will not review: *̥˚

I won't review poetry, fanfiction as I am not in many fandoms, horror, thrillers and erotica. I also will not read any stories glorifying ab*se, toxic relationships and mental illness.

*̥˚LGBTQIA+ and Mature*̥˚

i don't mind new adult and some romantic intimacy but I will not review nsfw content.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*̥˚Review Packages:*̥˚

The most I will review of your work is 9 chapters (short stories will be under the first package).
Estimated times may change depending on the length of your story.

1.

I will read 2 chapters of your work. I will review the first impression your story gives, including how you've introduced the characters, setting and the hook of the plot. Your writing style, prose and flow will also be commented on. I will also look at your book cover and blurb.
In a nutshell, this is a critique of your opening chapters.
The opening of your story is the most critical part of catching a reader's attention, so you need to make it your best!

Estimated time for me to complete this review: 2 weeks

2.

I will read 6 chapters of your work. This review goes beyond the first package and includes more detail into how your plot progresses, character development, consistency and writing style.
In a nutshell, this is a critique of your plot and story.

Estimated time for me to complete this review: 2-3 weeks

3.

I will read 9 chapters of your work. I will provide constructive feedback on every aspect of your story, from the plot to grammar and sentence structure. Not one word, sentence, or story element will be ignored.
This is a detailed review of your story.

Estimated time for me to complete this review: 3-4 weeks (about a month)

*̥˚Rules*̥˚

1. I am allowed to decline your request if I believe that I am unable to review it. This may be due to the overall theme of your story, a genre I do not read, poor readability and. I will skim through your story before i accept your request.

2. My estimated turn around (fancy word for time period) is 2 weeks to a month. I have a life outside of Wattpad, with many commitments and workload to deal with. I will try to PM you if I have a reason why your review may take longer or be delayed. While you're at it, the password is cake :> (don't ask-)

3. Complete payment after I have accepted your request. Any payment done before the request being accepted will not count.

4. Please don't be rude. By requesting for a critique, you are willing to hear me point out your flaws in your writing, the only way you can improve is through feedback :>

5. When review is completed, please comment to prove you have read it. I don't want to be spending my own time reviewing work only for it to go to waste. A comment is an acknowledgement that you are happy with the review.

*̥˚Payment:*̥˚

As of now, all review packages have the same payment, but this may change in the future.

- a shoutout of this community on your page

- add this book to your reading list

- a permanent follow to me vanaconda and the community

- a read or comment on one of my pieces

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*̥˚Form:*̥˚

Username:
Book Title:
Genres:
Review Package:
LGBTQ?
Mature?
Password:
Tags (2+):

complete the form as an inline comment here ⟹

*̥˚Slots and Queue:*̥˚

your name will appear after you complete 1/2 of the payment :>

Review Package 1 (3 slots open)

Review Package 2 (2 slots open)

Review Package 3 (1 slot open)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thank you for requesting :D

I hope you have a nice day, and remember, you are loved :3🌈✨