day 4

The morning isn't a pleasant one this time, as the thunderstorm outside woke me up with the roar of a lightning strike. "Huh?" My body jolted with shock and I fell off my bed waking up. "For Christ's sake, that hurts!" I mumbled to myself while rubbing my head. "A thunderstorm?" I stood up and walked to the window. Yet again, there's nothing else outside but this time, there's heavy downpour outside, with thunder roars in each few seconds of rainfall. "Well,the old folks will say there will be something bad happened" i shrugged myself off the window and left the room.

As I return to the painting area and remove the sheets, the composition changed again, this time,her position changed to this

She's so elegant while relaxing on her bed like that. However,she also looked depressingly sad, I couldn't tell what happened but the expression sank my heart deeply with a ton of weight crushing on me.

"That little bird went off somewhere" she sighed, full of sadness and despair. "The things you painted disappear so quickly"

"I'm....sorry" I couldn't answer her, no matter what I did, not I couldn't lift the curse, i couldn't pleased her either. "It's not your fault my dear, you're not the one to blame" she forced a smile trying to cheer me up. "But at this rate, I may never be completed..."

She then looked at me "I wonder if you'll disappear soon,too?" This one gave me mixed emotions: fear because she might want me dead for good, and sympathy because she don't want me to leave her alone. "Hee hee, but then....where would I be?" She continued "I'll give you one final chance, let's play a game"

"A game?" This phrase is way much traumatic for a guy who had watched horror movies like Saw before. Usually when this phrase come up in any horror movies, you know you're in deep trouble. I took a deep breath and focused, as i prepare to pay the price. "Alright, what is it then?"

"If you win, maybe I'll let you use those steps" I turned around and saw those....."steps" that separated these two doors but there're not even connected

"steps" that separated these two doors but there're not even connected