Day 2+

Before the next day,that night wasn't really a pleasant one. I woke up at midnight and not a slight stamina had restored to its usual level. The second time I finally get myself asleep, I was back to that vision.

In that vision,the painter woke up the next day, still sleepy as the fatigue yesterday really caught up to him.

He got up, dressed well and hastily walked to the model's--the girl's--room while wondering what her mood is. Oh well, the next thing I saw, is no other than fruits flying towards him when the girl just being ornery, or extremely bad tempered, as usual.

 Oh well, the next thing I saw, is no other than fruits flying towards him when the girl just being ornery, or extremely bad tempered, as usual

"Fruits,fruits, fruits. Why do they always give me the same thing?" She complained, as she kept throwing all the fruits at the painter, who can only evade them all to avoid getting hit. "Whoa,whoa, relax! What's the matter?" He asked while being cautious of another flying fruit to his face. I can see there're lots of crumbled papers on her desk, assuming that she really didn't like those paintings he painted for her.

 I can see there're lots of crumbled papers on her desk, assuming that she really didn't like those paintings he painted for her

"Aren't painters supposed to take care all the hues they used?" The girl scolded, which I think it's the nastiest by far. The painter was left speechless and was fetched a plate to take some macarons. I could even see the piteous glance from the servants when he entered the kitchen. "Poor him,he didn't even deserve such treatment like that..." And I woke up by the faint light from the window.

"Hmm?" I sat up sleepily on the bed and looked at the window. It's still pure emptiness except I can hear the faint sound of the showers. I get up and walked out of the room. As usual,the door appeared in mid air when I walked out the room but this prank is too outdated for me to fall for it so I did a front flip when falling face first and landed.....well, parkour style, in front of the painting, which changed its composition.

"Oh my, what a magnificent landing" she brought a little sarcasm by pretending to be shocked that I didn't faceplanted on the floor

"Oh my, what a magnificent landing" she brought a little sarcasm by pretending to be shocked that I didn't faceplanted on the floor. "I didn't take you for an athlete" which I laughed and joked: "that prank is too old for me to fall for it, you can't just do the same trick twice". This isn't actually funny but absolutely cringe as the girl was looking at me with her arms crossed.....

"Anyway, it's past noon. I'm tired of waiting" She then winked at me "it's tea time!" Oh well, tea time.... I remembered drinking cocoa drink at a café while completing my college assignment, I wonder if my professor knew I've gone missing though? Still,a drink might do for me but do I really have to drink a paint?! A tea painted with colour paints?!

Despite worried about this, I went back to the kitchen after the girl asked for a freshly brewed tea and found a teacup inside one of the drawer on the floor. It looked like it's drawn based on some sort of gray liquid inside the cup. "What kind of liquid is this? Cement? Mercury?" I couldn't help but imagining myself died of mercury poisoning before even start painting her. "No,no, just don't drink it first before I tried it out on drinks too..." I took that cup out of the kitchen and sat beside her. "Oh my, you quite have such a..... bizarre taste on drinks" the girl saw me bring back a colourless cup. I tried paint it with cocoa brown and it worked too! The liquid blended into the colour I desired itself, revealing a hot chocolate drink in my teacup. "I guess I'll have these for granted then" i sat down ready for her tea.....party. "it's important to change the fragrance and colour." She sat back and began her tea party "I look forward to a variety of hues and flavours, make sure you give me the tea at a proper time"

Well, as much as she loves tea party, I don't really fond of it, especially gatherings. I seldom go to any of it as the loud noises of the crowd disturbs my concentration. One thing for sure is,that I even saw the macarons beside me already. Also, I actually had a feel that the girl was going to choke herself just by looking at how she ate. She literally threw one into her mouth and another one between chews and munches. Shortly enough, she starts to cough. "*Cough**cough* help, isn't the tea here yet?" She pleaded for the tea, hence I have to think fast to find what fits her need. Eventually, I thought of the Kenyan purple tea I tried at a café when my parents brought me to Kenya during a holiday when I was 13. I quickly tapped the bristles of a 3/4 angled brush and quickly stroke the royal purple as the tea inside the tea cup, which I painted with titanium white with a 4 inch round brush before adding the tea in.

"*Cough**cough* perfect timing" the girl said between coughs "and it's a different colour, too. Perfect" I got impatient quickly and said that to her: "you better drink that tea before the macarons choke you to death..." Worry not, I didn't raise my voice to her, I don't really want to. "Well, this will cleanse my palete" she then quickly drank a few to clear her throat. "Ah, refreshing as always..." She sighed with relax while enjoying the Kenyan purple tea.

"If you're flesh and bones, I would have go for a Heimlich maneuver and go for a stomach punch to force those macarons out."

"Hee hee, if you dare" she continued to enjoy the macarons and tea while I tried painted one of the macarons with Indian yellow. Surely enough,the colour blended great but the taste? It's horrible....I nearly throw up at the room immediately. In the end,we finished both our snacks and drinks along with a relaxing chat.

"Hee hee,that was wonderful" I noticed her shawl had turned purple, not because of the spilled tea, but it was painted itself! "As long as you enjoyed the tea time, I'm happy with that." I was starting to get tired after sitting for a long time. "Do try to wake up early tomorrow, you still need to paint me, after all" I sighed with a forced smile again and covered her over the sheets and back to the room. No message received this time, I sat down and let the exhaustion take over as I quickly fell asleep.

"Sigh....still no progress this time" I can hear the voice of the painter after I slept for 2 hours. I opened my eyes and was back to his perspective. He was walking back to his guest room, disappointed and frustrated. "I apologize for the troubles she have caused,sir. The mistress hates the strong light of the setting sun" the maid explained to him before he walked into the room and sat on the bed. "Sigh....only if she allows me to use a different room, but I guess it's really impossible..." With that, the vision was cut short, which I presume he fell asleep after that and I, once again, consumed by the darkness and my concussion faded....